First Royal Caribbean Ship You Went On

Ours was Enchantment (over my birthday & and won at Bingo a free cruise). the year before we did a 4 nighter out of Tampa on the whale tale (ship has now been scraped).  Am doing Enchantment again in November, reaching the 350 night mark and was on planning to get a crystal block. Now I'm hoping to get a crystal block! 

Explorer of the Seas, September 2007, Cape Liberty to Bermuda. It was our second cruise, first being a 3-day themed cruise on Carnival Liberty. I was hooked after that first cruise and randomly picked Explorer because it was close, going to Bermuda for 2 days, and only 5 days (wasn't sure I'd want a 7-day trip - WRONG THERE lol). 

Freedom of the Seas, April 2018. Also our first cruise ever, after years of trying to convince my wife it wasn’t the experience she’d been raised to think it was. (nonstop eating, nothing to do on board, broom closet cabins, etc)

Majesty of the Seas 1996 our Honeymoon cruise, at the time it was the largest cruise ship, I believe. We also did Carnival, Princess, and Celebrity, but settled on RCCL as our go to line.