Untouchables on MDR menu

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@Matt 's "perfect" MDR menu:  

Escargots!!!! MY GOD, DO NOT THINK ABOUT TOUCHING THE ESCARGOTS!!!!!   EDIT: Unless there's actually a way to make them better. I mean, this is the head chef who actually made Sorrento's piz

Calories from the DXP don't count at sea! lol 

Posted Images

Escargots!!!! MY GOD, DO NOT THINK ABOUT TOUCHING THE ESCARGOTS!!!!!

EDIT: Unless there's actually a way to make them better. I mean, this is the head chef who actually made Sorrento's pizza fairly decent. Imagine what he can do with something that's already at the level of "OMG!"

20 hours ago, JLMoran said:

EDIT: Unless there's actually a way to make them better. I mean, this is the head chef who actually made Sorrento's pizza fairly decent. Imagine what he can do with something that's already at the level of "OMG!"

I hope they don't. I've never tried them and would really like to. I hope they leave the steak, shrimp cocktail, and the chicken caesar salad. You gotta have some "normal" things on the menu when you have kids and un-adventurous eaters. Though I do love all three of those things myself. :D

On 7/30/2020 at 4:11 PM, JLMoran said:

On 7/30/2020 at 8:42 PM, SpeedNoodles said:

^^^^ THIS.  THIS. A THOUSAND TIMES...THIS!!! ^^^^

never had escargots, was planning to try it on our cruise we had planned for this year.  I guess I am going to have to wait until next year.