Call It: First Cruise Sails.......????

While I am trying to remain hopeful the May cancellations while "maybe" expected, still are very depressing. I am doing everything possible to stay optimistic. My next cruise is on the Symphony on Oct 16. I figure, just for fun obviously, what is your guess for the first RC sailing?? List your best guess with Month and date! Will it be sometime in 2021? 2022??

My guess? 1st week in September 2021.

Who's next!!!! ??

21 minutes ago, CJS2766 said:

While I am trying to remain hopeful the May cancellations while "maybe" expected, still are very depressing. I am doing everything possible to stay optimistic. My next cruise is on the Symphony on Oct 16. I figure, just for fun obviously, what is your guess for the first RC sailing?? List your best guess with Month and date! Will it be sometime in 2021? 2022??

My guess? 1st week in September 2021.

Who's next!!!! ??

I'm guessing July 1.

My Cruises ? on Allure, is this December. 

6 minutes ago, nhilding10 said:

This will be fun to look back on and see who "got it", strictly for fun!  Best guess says we still need all of the proper clearances, test cruises, adjustment period, final go-ahead....let's say Sunday, August 22nd.  I mean, why not? ?

886251f6103f6379d9a8ac30.jpg

37 minutes ago, DD474 said:

I'm guessing July 1.

My Cruises ? on Allure, is this December. 

If we see crew movements and port turn-ons in May, July makes sense.  It will only be a couple of ships, we're looking at a year for full fleets after start.  So cabin supply will be tight for that period of time.

I'm cautiously optimistic that we will be able to cruise on Anthem Jan 2021 -- but it's 11 days, so not sure it will happen.  3 of 4 will be vaccinated by the end of March, just waiting on my 24 year old to get her vaccine

Another question then?? Will we have any 7 night or longer cruise in 2021 or will we have to wait until 2022 for those? If that happens, I guess my 7 night this Oct will go bye bye!!! DO you think that it will be 3 days cruising only?? I also should have asked, if cruising does resume lets say by September, will ports be closed or will it be RC excusrions only?? I know I know, so nay questions!!!! ??