Matt and Marissa are now Pinnacle!

🎊 CONGRATS to this amazing accomplishment…what a fun journey for you and your family!  It’s so great living through all the great stories on this blog and we have Matt to thank for that!  May you enjoy your new status for years to come!

If I had only won my Brilliance of the Seas cruise when I was 32 instead of 62 perhaps I could be in the running for this goal?  That cruise allowed my husband to realize cruising is doable as long as he wears a patch!  My goal at this point is to reach Diamond 💎 before I hit 70…even Diamond + doesn’t look like it will happen 😔.  But a girl can dream!  

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/19/2023 at 12:34 PM, smokeybandit said:

I did learn something from that video. That it's HOSH-berg, not HOKE- or HOCK-

Technically, it's pronounced with a hard “ch” as the English “kh”, similar to the famous phrase "ich bin ein berliner"

I gave up a long time ago trying to pronounce my name correctly for Americans, or to expect them to say it correctly.  Easier to say, spell, and read back the way I say it now.

More importantly, thank you all!

On 6/18/2023 at 5:44 AM, twangster said:

Group Cruise on Navigator of the Seas Matt and Marissa

Congratulations Marissa and Matt. What an amazing cruise, met so many beautiful people, including my favorite blog contributor, Twangstar. This was our first group cruise and we will be back for more. If you have never done an RCB GC, then YOLO book one, cruising will never be the same again.