New testing protocols starting Sept 13....

• 2 weeks later...

I know Royal Caribbean wants us to get a PCR covid test or a rapid antigen test.  I am seeing that it is hard to find locations with Rapid Antigen.  I saw today on the Q&A section on Royal Caribbean website, after scrolling down that they say we can also get an Abbott ID Now Rapid test.  

When you go CVS/Walgreens they offer all 3 of these tests, very limited locations offer the Antigen one though.

Has anyone gotten the Rapid ID Now test at either of these pharmacies for your cruise??  I just want to make sure that test will be accepted.  I’ve called Royal a few times and I am getting different answers.

43 minutes ago, pjr12pjr said:

I know Royal Caribbean wants us to get a PCR covid test or a rapid antigen test.  I am seeing that it is hard to find locations with Rapid Antigen.  I saw today on the Q&A section on Royal Caribbean website, after scrolling down that they say we can also get an Abbott ID Now Rapid test.  

When you go CVS/Walgreens they offer all 3 of these tests, very limited locations offer the Antigen one though.

Has anyone gotten the Rapid ID Now test at either of these pharmacies for your cruise??  I just want to make sure that test will be accepted.  I’ve called Royal a few times and I am getting different answers.

I've been using Walgreens ID NOW for a number of cruise and cruise lines including Odyssey earlier this month.  It qualifies since it is NAAT.