Royal Caribbean Blog

You ever reach that point where you feel like youve researched all you can, youve set up all your excursions, youve filled out all there is to fill out.....and youre just WAITING. Its agony, and I just want my embarkation day to GET HERE. What do yall do to deal with the agony, the torture, the slow death of WAITING? 

Waiting GIF

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is precisely how we became the cruise fiends that we are now !  We started out booking 1 cruise/year.  Then I realized there was no way I could wait an entire YEAR, so we ended up booking another

You ever reach that point where you feel like youve researched all you can, youve set up all your excursions, youve filled out all there is to fill out.....and youre just WAITING. Its agony, and I jus

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, SteveinSC said:

You ever reach that point where you feel like youve researched all you can, youve set up all your excursions, youve filled out all there is to fill out.....and youre just WAITING. Its agony, and I just want my embarkation day to GET HERE. What do yall do to deal with the agony, the torture, the slow death of WAITING? 

Waiting GIF

I'm at that point now. Booked the cruise last April. Only have the final payment to go. Waiting to the last moment in case prices drop again. Hotel and plane reservations booked along with excursions. Not much left to do but wait 7 1/2 more months!

3 minutes ago, FManke said:

I'm at that point now. Booked the cruise last April. Only have the final payment to go. Waiting to the last moment in case prices drop again. Hotel and plane reservations booked along with excursions. Not much left to do but wait 7 1/2 more months!

Im just waiting to see if my Royal Up bid was accepted, or not. Im 46 days out....have everything done, even my shopping......it SUCKS. lol

So relatable! In the past right thru the last few weeks I was checking to see if my Royal up was accepted or if my GTY cabin was assigned. I  have neither of those things happening so really I open the Planner... and that's it. Nothing to "do"!

My husband wanted to wait to take his reward cruise in December and I told him I couldn't take it, we had to go sooner!

51 minutes ago, SteveinSC said:

Waiting GIF

26 days and it's starting to get painful!   Anthem of the Seas 03/15/2020!    

186 days and well what can you do!       Independence of the Seas 08/22/2020

I feel your pain 😂

I'm the same way. I have one cruise in May and another in December, and I am so absolutely antsy for my one in May. I want to book another for the summer because I love it so much and I just can't wait 7 months for my next. To pass the time I do look at other cruises (usually with a margarita in my hand and the Beach Boys playing in the background 🤣)

1 hour ago, PRebecca said:

I told him I couldn't take it, we had to go sooner!

This is precisely how we became the cruise fiends that we are now !  We started out booking 1 cruise/year.  Then I realized there was no way I could wait an entire YEAR, so we ended up booking another cruise, before the one we had already booked...and then the mean-time-between-cruises (MTBC) became less and less and now...well....you know how that story ends....

3 hours ago, SteveinSC said:

Waiting GIF

That's us --- we're 40 Days out from Freedom ..... all that's left to do is pack ..... and trust you me, we've already started that too.

11 minutes ago, coneyraven said:

That's us --- we're 40 Days out from Freedom ..... all that's left to do is pack ..... and trust you me, we've already started that too.

I have a bag started too. Things I wont use between now and then that I dont want to forget (swimsuits, USB hub, sunblock, towel clips, travel first aid kit, etc...) 

5 hours ago, SteveinSC said:

Waiting GIF

Time for shopping!  Buy all those extra things you shouldn't pack but will anyway.....

I am 45 and 494.

Monday- edit spread sheet, Tuesday- print luggage tags, today- fold luggage tag and find those plastic holders.

I packed most of the clothes in packing cubes in suitcase, ordered a new garment bag for the formal wear, iron clothes and put back on clothes rack, check prices on excursions and ship purchases to make sure prices haven’t dropped, print out all confirmation, Review/memorize ship decks.  Watch YouTube, check the forums here.  Gotta stay busy!