Royal Caribbean Blog

When is your next cruise?

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hey Everyone!! My husband surprised me with a 40th birthday cruise November 30th on Independence! 

Enchantment of the Seas, August 21, 2020  (fingers crossed as it is my very first cruise)

August 10, 2020           Mariner of the Seas October 30, 2020          Independence of the Seas November 6, 2020        Navigator of the Seas November 9, 2020        Navigator of the S

Posted Images

4 hours ago, TommyP365 said:

I just booked on one of the Navigator's first cruises once it's back from its Royal Amplified refurbishments! I'm excited because it's also my first time in a junior suite!

Just now, JLMoran said:

Careful, there. You'll get used to the space and double points, and before you know it you hear the siren song of full suite benefits calling! 😁

It's so true... we had our first JS on Mariner and I keep eyeing them on Allure and trying to come up with a reason to rationalize the jump. As much as I'd love to eat at Coastal Kitchen, I don't see it happening.

18 hours ago, JLMoran said:

Careful, there. You'll get used to the space and double points, and before you know it you hear the siren song of full suite benefits calling! 😁

^^^TRUTH!!!  Been there, done that, the end result...see current live blog 😆

17 hours ago, TommyP365 said:

Look at how big it is! It'll be great!"

^^^and that is how it all begins 😉

Oasis of the Seas, April 14, 2019.  This will be my second RCL cruise.  I have booked TL #1718.  Does anyone have any suggestions on what to expect with the Royal Genie program?  I am not very needy but as with my first cruise, I did enjoy the Concierge taking care of all of our onboard reservations and having priority seating at events.