Julie

When is your next cruise?

On 8/1/2018 at 10:20 AM, DocLC said:

I'm assuming Liberty of the Seas here since Legend has left the fleet. If not, let me know and I'll correct it.

Yep you got it right, Liberty.   Sorry about that.

10/25/18 - #2054 Grandeur of the Seas - Howl at The Moon - 7-nighter to Bermuda for Halloween - sailing with a full moon too!

4/20/19 --  #1600 Brilliance of the Seas -- Western Caribbean -- 5 night Western - GC and Cozumel

3/29/20 -- #8340 Freedom of the Seas "The No Shoes Booze Cruise" -- 7 night Southern Caribbean -- "Calabaza Catamaran already booked"

Just now, CaseytheGR said:

10/25/18 - #2054 Grandeur of the Seas - Howl at The Moon - 7-nighter to Bermuda for Halloween - sailing with a full moon too!

4/20/19 --  #1600 Brilliance of the Seas -- Western Caribbean -- 5 night Western - GC and Cozumel

3/29/20 -- #8340 Freedom of the Seas "The No Shoes Booze Cruise" -- 7 night Southern Caribbean -- "Calabaza Catamaran already booked"

Sailing WITH a Full Moon ..... God help us...... Than You Know all the Crazy People (besides us) will be out

I responded to you re: the use of a TA on the other thread so I won't duplicate that.  As for Air2Sea, as a RULE, Air2Sea's best values come from booking international travel.  USUALLY, you will find better prices on domestic air booking it yourself.  There are always exceptions but generally, domestic airfare through A2S will not be the lowest price.

14 hours ago, 4ensic said:

Sep 29, 2018.  Harmony (President's Cruise)

October 28, 2018. Symphony T/A, Barcelona to Port Everglades.

There are tons of people from the RCBlog community and RCperiscopers community on both those cruises with you!  So lucky!  You're going to have a great time!

40 minutes ago, Lovetocruise2002 said:

There are tons of people from the RCBlog community and RCperiscopers community on both those cruises with you!  So lucky!  You're going to have a great time!

An open invite: if a Periscoper happens to see a middle-aged Anglo guy on the President's Cruise with: a still camera with a big white lens, or a camera with a strap that says 'Cruise-Pics.com' on it, feel free to stop me and say hello.  I'm also bringing some audio gear and would be interested in learning how to Periscope.

Oops, this doesn't really belong here.  How do I delete/move a post?

27 minutes ago, 4ensic said:

An open invite: if a Periscoper happens to see a middle-aged Anglo guy on the President's Cruise with: a still camera with a big white lens, or a camera with a strap that says 'Cruise-Pics.com' on it, feel free to stop me and say hello.  I'm also bringing some audio gear and would be interested in learning how to Periscope.

That could also be the @twangsterbot...no one knows...he's our resident photographer and international man of mystery. lol

If you go to "periscope peeps" in the forum here, there in a great write up Twangster on how to get started for Periscope. Also, if you are on FB, the actual Rcperiscopers group is run by @CruisingKat(Kathy), so make sure you join the FB group.  And I'm pretty sure they have FB groups for each of those sailings too.