Incredible Entitled Chair Hog Stunt.

Fuzzywuzzy

Anthem of the Seas is a day out of Bayonne on their Transatlantic Voyage. If this is the same cruise, which I know many of our members are on, can you update us when you get back? And if you are the person that believes God placed you on earth solely for the rest of us to admire, adore and be in awe.....would you like to claim ownership of this?

395389816_10168604754815207_7536491645837918572_n.jpg

Now if this person has gone this far to create a special "this is my chair sign" for just 1 cruise, one would think they would also have the courtesy of making additional smaller plaques with the time of day (I'll be nice and say in 15 minute increments) on them (be sure to say either AM or PM). Those could be attached to the bottom of the sign. Left chair at 9:45 AM for example.

Yea I know, that would be asking too much.

1 hour ago, USFFrank said:

Now if this person has gone this far to create a special "this is my chair sign" for just 1 cruise, one would think they would also have the courtesy of making additional smaller plaques with the time of day (I'll be nice and say in 15 minute increments) on them (be sure to say either AM or PM). Those could be attached to the bottom of the sign. Left chair at 9:45 AM for example.

Will return sign (PSD) - PSDgraphics

2 hours ago, USFFrank said:

You're a visionary Frank.

According to others following this at other sites, the "woman" doing this showed up early in the morning while still dark, threw some worthless crap on the chair and affixed  the sign to the back every morning. Must be someone of known identity or status as crew members did nothing. Remember, this was  A 15 DAY CRUISE. And they did nothing. I honestly hope this is not true. If so, shame on everybody.

I hope they really are taking a dip.  If this is just about hogging the chair when they are away, it's really shameful.  

Us humans are a strange breed.  One of the first things we teach our children is how to share, but as we age into adulthood, as a society, it becomes clear we were only faking it the entire time.

10 hours ago, texaskstar said:

What’s the difference in that sign and just placing towels on chairs.  At least this person is communicating instead of just throwing their stuff down and taking off for somewhere else.

That's the point of making a fancy sign.  It's one-upping the "put random stuff on a chair to claim" strategy.

32 minutes ago, smokeybandit said:

That's the point of making a fancy sign.  It's one-upping the "put random stuff on a chair to claim" strategy.

Would be funny if it had to be removed due to breach of copyright! 

6 hours ago, Xaa said:

Us humans are a strange breed.  One of the first things we teach our children is how to share, but as we age into adulthood, as a society, it becomes clear we were only faking it the entire time.

100% correct 

Some people talk about kids having no manners! Blame the parents for not bringing them up correctly then behave like spoilt brats themselves when things are not to their liking. 

If this is so important to them then why don't they just take the dam chair back to their cabins. When they want to go out on deck they could simply plop it down wherever they want to. If it's in the same place they got it from just move back any unoccupied chairs that were moved in order to fill in the space made when they initially took the chair😉

4 minutes ago, Matt said:

Do we know this person is actually being a chair hog? Or are they just being creative so that when they do step away, people don't assume?

I didn't see any of it, but from earlier in the thread...

18 hours ago, Fuzzywuzzy said:

According to others following this at other sites, the "woman" doing this showed up early in the morning while still dark, threw some worthless crap on the chair and affixed  the sign to the back every morning. Must be someone of known identity or status as crew members did nothing. Remember, this was  A 15 DAY CRUISE. And they did nothing. I honestly hope this is not true. If so, shame on everybody.

On 10/29/2023 at 11:25 AM, Fuzzywuzzy said:

Anthem of the Seas is a day out of Bayonne on their Transatlantic Voyage. If this is the same cruise, which I know many of our members are on, can you update us when you get back? And if you are the person that believes God placed you on earth solely for the rest of us to admire, adore and be in awe.....would you like to claim ownership of this?

395389816_10168604754815207_7536491645837918572_n.jpg

This sign would've been float tested if I had seen it :)

3 hours ago, tonyfsu21 said:

This is just another tool in the chair hog bag of tricks. I’ve seen the fake purses, the Chinese Bluetooth speakers and the $2 sandals and now this. Same game, different tool. It’s time for Mr “upsize it” Liberty to start charging for deck chairs and put these hogs out of business once and for all!!

How is paying going to help. Still going to stop people who want to and should be able to use them doing so. Let's go on a cruise dear but we can't sit on a chair because they are only for the elite 

1 hour ago, bretts173 said:

How is paying going to help. Still going to stop people who want to and should be able to use them doing so. Let's go on a cruise dear but we can't sit on a chair because they are only for the elite 

$25 for the day. If you think that’s elite then call up CEO “up charge” Liberty and voice the concern because it’s coming. 

26 minutes ago, Pattycruise said:

I was on the sailing but did not visit the solarium. I inquired in one FB group for this sailing.  Apparently it’s real, person not there….for hours on endIMG_0400.thumb.jpeg.7db5285f081bfbab7073e2b90c5cacd5.jpeg

I guess I should have asked my husband! On the days he was in the solarium he saw these empty.  Another passenger said they sat empty for hours, when no one was in the pool