I think the app just "blurped"

brgreens

I had the 2 minutes left to muster. Then I couldn't get in ap. On line dashboard showed no trips then second try they came back up. Third try my purchases showed up but APP was dead. Called secret number, short hold, had to delete  whole APP and start fresh. That worked.... 

I got like 3 of ‘em and not sailing until November…..and Yeah, couldn’t get into app after that. But I think this happened before. I must admit, it did give me a start because I immediately checked my reservations, thinking: ‘Did I forget something…I do have like 5 cruises coming up. Maybe I missed one’!!🤔😮

5 hours ago, Blulady said:

I'm sitting here at my desk working away when all of a sudden a push notification comes in to my phone.  I check it and it is from my RC app.  I figure it is just going to tell me to hurry up and buy something because the "sale" is ending soon.  Nope!  It was a notification telling me that I only have 30 minutes left to complete my muster drill - my next cruise is in 240 days and I feel crushed lol.  I want to go do the muster drill instead of working 😞  

Same. Same.

19 minutes ago, Jenna Delvey said:

Mind blowing how these glitches are so frequent for a $17B company they've now become comical  

It truly is mystifying that they cannot, just cannot get their IT straight. From all kinds of glitching on the website, to booking, to C&A points, to the cruise planner to the app. It's like they put some relative in charge of IT who has no idea what they are doing but don't have the heart to can. 

I just booked our next cruise on Tuesday evening. The alert came up while my phone was on "Driving Focus" so I didn't get it until "25 minutes too late"!

No matter, since Harmony was docked in Labadee, there was no way I was gonna get there in 30 minutes anyway! 😆

(BTW, our countdown is 359 days! 😄)

image.png.df436aa18e227a4dc6a6991c5a7a9f8e.png