Still a big nope

deep1

Todays questionable update... They said they put it back in my account 3 days ago but bank says nope...  I got my cancelled excursions within hours of manually cancelling them so bank does real time... If it is actually refunded I can see I will have to go line by line to make sure the amounts are correct... 

Same here told me they put it back six days ago my bank said no. I ask my credit card company to dispute the charge said I have to wait 15 days from when they said they put it back. Waiting on to other refunds from rc said it would take a least 45 days 

5 hours ago, Bigken said:

Same here told me they put it back six days ago my bank said no. I ask my credit card company to dispute the charge said I have to wait 15 days from when they said they put it back. Waiting on to other refunds from rc said it would take a least 45 days 

The account its should have gone back to I can't access on line and I'm long way from home. Will have to go to a branch to verify... The second set is supposed to be FCC and they say May 22?  Who knows... 

• 2 weeks later...

Well well...  got my "deposits" from the first two... Rest of that still MIA... No word of the 3rd /4th  FCC... Now I see prices going through the roof... So me booking two or even three getting farther out of reach... ?

Update... I got 1/4 of 1 of my refunds... They tried to tell me that we're all caught up. I had them do the math and they got really apologetic but that doesn't fix the ongoing problems. No the FCC's did not come either as promised. Said it will be a week just to get my question answered what is going on with that! Meanwhile the cruises I was going to book have both doubled in price and no longer affordable!

At what point are they gonna figure out doing these refunds and FCC's right the first time would so much be in their best interest...  That will be the fourth attempt at getting just that one  correct... Multiply that out 4 times and thats 16 separate employees tied up (not to mention phone people) where it could have been 4 very quick and easy ones... Insane waste of manpower!