Vaccination card - upload question

1 hour ago, twangster said:

I'm not sure they have enabled it for all ships yet.  I've seen it for Indy in November and Freedom this month but not Allure or Harmony.

In the app it becomes step 3 of the check in process, after entering ID like passport then choosing an arrival appointment.  

It is on the app for our November Allure and Symphony.

Back before RCL changed the check-in dates on us, I had uploaded my pix of my vaccination card while checking in for both Freedom (29 Nov) and Oasis (5 Dec).  It prompted me to do so as I was completing the check-in process.  Time (i.e., 11 days from now) will tell as to whether or not that information was retained -- along with my wellness check time!

I know showing vaccine cards may not be a permanent thing, but…as a frequent cruiser, I was hoping there would be an option for allowing Royal to store a copy of my card in their system…like all my other personal info. That would make it easier during check-in at the terminal…and also reduce the chance of losing it. But, then again…I have my photo stored and always use it during online check-in, however it seems I still have to pose for a picture at the terminal. I figure they’re pretty strict about the cards..especially since during a back to back, I had to produce my card again even though they just photographed it when I boarded a week before. Maybe the systems aren’t set up for it as a way to ensure there are no mistakes. I know it’s not easy making computer program changes over such a large system, especially for something that may be ‘temporary’…but here’s hoping!

51 minutes ago, PG Cruiser said:

I entered my vaccination info and uploaded front and back images of the card.  When I click on the link, it is making me upload the images again. Is this happening with someone else too?

Actually I noticed the same thing but if I go back without adding anything the vaccination block is still checked!

8 hours ago, Ampurp85 said:

The Vax card area just opened up a few hours ago on my Oct 31st Allure sailing. I took my pics but know I still have to show it 5 or eleven times.

I didn’t mind showing it several times at embarkation on the Allure last September.  But the screeners having to take pictures of it was a pain. Some of the older screeners seemed like they were just learning to take pictures with their tablets.