Royal Caribbean Blog

Norwegian cancels sailings through the end of October

33 minutes ago, USCG Teacher said:

I haven't heard any sort of rumors of the sort, but the way things are right now I think it would be crazy to rule anything out!

Royal Caribbean Group and Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Ltd. (NCL) joined forces to develop a set of enhanced health and safety standards for cruising in response to the COVID-19 pandemic via a new “Healthy Sail Panel” of experts.

3 hours ago, princevaliantus said:

Royal Caribbean Group and Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Ltd. (NCL) joined forces to develop a set of enhanced health and safety standards for cruising in response to the COVID-19 pandemic via a new “Healthy Sail Panel” of experts.

Yes, I was referring to a merger, not the widely publicized Healthy Sail Panel...

On 7/29/2020 at 12:13 PM, princevaliantus said:

I think RCCL should follow by example on FINAL payment dates such as below:

image.thumb.png.e70c5d5eef2e7355ef6bc99e4da9a837.png

The thing I love most in this letter is that NCL released their 2022-2023 itineraries. Anybody know if NCL normally releases their new itineraries this time of year or if this is a more recent change due to the current COVID no sail issues. I so love to see the newest 2022-2023 RCL itineraries.

On 8/2/2020 at 9:23 AM, RBRSKI said:

Good Morning,

So here is a crazy thought, my buddy who also loves to cruise were talking and mentioned this idea!  NCL and RCG (Royal Caribbean Group) has been partnering on many things lately.  

What are everybody's thoughts on a possible merger?

If they do, I will require them to combine my points.

I will be Pinnacle overnight.

• 2 weeks later...