Jump to content

princevaliantus

Members
  • Content Count

    1,043
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

princevaliantus last won the day on April 15

princevaliantus had the most liked content!

About princevaliantus

  • Rank
    Pinnacle

Recent Profile Visitors

2,515 profile views
  1. Let's all think positive that all of this will be over by October. You have nothing to lose but all to gain!
  2. Thank you for catching that...It saved me alot of time. 😁
  3. Wife may act like she has no idea who you are?? That's a PERK!!!! 🤣🤣
  4. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
  5. If "ifs" and "buts" were candy and nuts, we'd all have a Merry Christmas!! 🤣🤣
  6. The $328.00 is the cost of the travel insurance? Why would you get a refund for a service you paid for in order to get a refund for your cruise, which was refunded 100% back? Am I missing something?
  7. After placing ships in cold lay-up, Cruises Investment Holding and Royal Caribbean Group said they have filed for the reorganization of their Pullmantur Cruceros joint venture under the terms of Spanish insolvency laws. Cruises Investment Holding owns 51 percent of the Spanish cruise line, while Royal Caribbean owns the remaining 49 percent. It could mark the end of the Pullmantur brand as reports from crew aboard the company's ships said that they are removing equipment and other fixtures. According to a statement, Pullmantur's board of directors determined that the unprecedented impact of the COVID-19 pandemic made the action necessary. Pullmantur management notified employees of the decision after filings were made with Spanish authorities. "Despite the great progress the company made to achieve a turnaround in 2019 and its huge engagement and best efforts of its dedicated employees, the headwinds caused by the pandemic are too strong for Pullmantur to overcome without a reorganization," the board stated. The company canceled sailings through November 15, 2020. Royal Caribbean Group said that guests already booked to sail on Pullmantur will be offered the option to sail on other Royal Caribbean brands including Royal Caribbean International and Celebrity Cruises. Pullmantur noted that details of the offer will be shared with guests in the near future. Crew are staffed at minimum maintenance levels on Pullmantur's three ships and the company will take care of their safe return home. Royal Caribbean noted that all of its assets related to the Pullmantur Cruceros joint venture had been included in the non-cash asset impairment charges reported in their first quarter of 2020 results.
  8. Definitely not having a battle with someone who is truly unarmed!!
  9. WOW!!! You guys must be going nutz!!! A 3 month lock down for me, I was like a dog chasing his tail!!
×
×
  • Create New...