Okay...I have 63 days showing till our Alaska cruise supposedly takes places, for those of you that also have cruises pending that have been cancelled. Is it still showing?  Shall we post when it disappears from our upcoming cruise lists.

24 minutes ago, mworkman said:

Okay...I have 63 days showing till our Alaska cruise supposedly takes places, for those of you that also have cruises pending that have been cancelled. Is it still showing?  Shall we post when it disappears from our upcoming cruise lists.

Per RCCL: Alaska, Canada and New England sailings are cancelled through June 30, 2020 due to port closures. If your cruise falls within these dates, it's a sad no-go.

1 hour ago, princevaliantus said:

Per RCCL: Alaska, Canada and New England sailings are cancelled through June 30, 2020 due to port closures. If your cruise falls within these dates, it's a sad no-go.

Except when you have different answers from RCCL. Per them on the phone and on social media: the only Canada sailings that are affected are the ones originating or ending in Canada. As of right now, they insist their other Canada/New England itineraries are a go even before July 1, despite posting this on Facebook: "Because of announced port closures, we expect to return to service for Alaska, Canada, and New England sailings on July 1, 2020."

Per my travel agent, who can't get a straight answer either: "It's either cancelled or headed south".

Either way, RCCL better pony up a 125% FCC -- I didn't pay to go to Bermuda or the Bahamas.

1 hour ago, mworkman said:

my cruise in 8 days is showing....soooooo..........lol 

57 minutes ago, Chadster said:

Except when you have different answers from RCCL. Per them on the phone and on social media: the only Canada sailings that are affected are the ones originating or ending in Canada. As of right now, they insist their other Canada/New England itineraries are a go even before July 1, despite posting this on Facebook: "Because of announced port closures, we expect to return to service for Alaska, Canada, and New England sailings on July 1, 2020."

Per my travel agent, who can't get a straight answer either: "It's either cancelled or headed south".

Either way, RCCL better pony up a 125% FCC -- I didn't pay to go to Bermuda or the Bahamas.

I agree with your TA as to the ships heading south.

2 minutes ago, princevaliantus said:

I agree with your TA as to the ships heading south.

That's what I'm expecting, too. I'm just waiting for an official announcement, because I figure the moment I decide something, RCCL will change a policy.

I love Royal, but I've got my limits.

19 hours ago, mworkman said:

@michelle told us that RCCL contacted her that our 5/15 Northbound Vancouver to Seward was canceled and to expect an email at some point from RCCL regarding FCC.  

it still shows active in cruise planner. Michelle also booked us on the 7/17 Southbound which is NOT showing in the planner.

52 minutes ago, Bob Wise said:

I just checked my cancelled April 16 cruise, today is the first time that it shows our Gty room assignments.

Did they assign you a good room at least? 😳😮😟

3 hours ago, Ogilthorpe said:

Did they assign you a good room at least? 😳😮😟

Lol, nope.

Down on deck 2 first 2 rooms back from the bow.

Using the FCC for connecting rooms on deck 4, about 6 rooms from the elevators on the same cruise in November, for about the same price.

We're pretty happy with that.

2 hours ago, Ian T said:

Received the RC email with the guest ticket booklet for our Oasis 24th May cruise today... have printed off our luggage tags, but sadly more in hope than expectation!

stephen king hope GIF

My Freedom Cruise that was supposed to be March 29th - April 5th stayed in the Cruise Planner until the cruise ended.... it's as though nothing had changed.... I was sort of watching to see if there'd be a glitch and I'd still get the points .... I'm sorry to report, no glitch.

1 hour ago, timm804 said:

5/24, Harmony, this arrived on Monday:

.Capture2.JPG.82aa4a0fb2e9c874fbc22196d6347748.JPG

Fingers crossed for you. I leave a day before that so we’re in this together 😜. No genie for me though on Celebrity. 
It’ll be interesting to see when the communication from the genie rather than the generic survey. 

My Oasis is at 19 days and still lets you open the cruise planner! It loads all the items but if you try clicking around too deeply it recognizes the cancelation and generates an error page.