Mods Gone Wild!!!! Icon Inaugural Sailing - January 27 - February 3, 2024

SpeedNoodles

14 minutes ago, Matt said:

Me walking around Miami later tonight in case @Lovetocruise2002 is somewhere around 

uJvYEd4.gif

4 minutes ago, LandstromCruise said:

Good thing you’ve already been on the ship and know where the good hiding spots are. You have a full week to avoid her 😂

My gut tells me we will meet in the WJ 😂

Breakfast at Olé this morning. Normally, we would never eat here. We usually book Club level and there is breakfast available in the club lounge. However, the Club Lounge is currently under renovations and they are offering breakfast here as a replacement. It’s a buffet. 

Our bellies are full. Good quality food here, and the place was packed. Service was just mediocre though. 

IMG_9751.jpeg

IMG_9752.jpeg

IMG_9753.jpeg

IMG_9754.jpeg

IMG_9755.jpeg

IMG_9756.jpeg

IMG_9757.jpeg

1 hour ago, Lovetocruise2002 said:

Breakfast at Olé this morning. Normally, we would never eat here. We usually book Club level and there is breakfast available in the club lounge. However, the Club Lounge is currently under renovations and they are offering breakfast here as a replacement. It’s a buffet. 

Our bellies are full. Good quality food here, and the place was packed. Service was just mediocre though. 

IMG_9751.jpeg

IMG_9752.jpeg

IMG_9753.jpeg

IMG_9754.jpeg

IMG_9755.jpeg

IMG_9756.jpeg

IMG_9757.jpeg

Was that ice coffee in the dispenser? It’s hard to tell. If so, awesome! 

@Matt on Cavuto! Great job Matt! Your energy and love of Royal shined through...

Kudos, you are an amazing brand ambassador! Truly made one want to book it!

So much fun watching you!

*Update OMG Cabash just said "research the cheapest cabin you would stay in," OH MY! So big, but OKAY, if I must! (Thanks a lot Matt!!!)** UPDATE #2 Nope I can't do it, she is just not for me! BUT, the door is ajar for me .....I'm looking at you February releases, maybe even a Celebrity 🙂

20240126_130544.jpg

Today was a great day! It’s so much more relaxing to fly in two days early. I am loving this full day in between travel day, and cruise day. We did this last cruise before Odyssey, and now for Icon. This is definitely the way to go for us moving forward, depending on school schedules.

We ended our day today with dessert and drinks from Toro Toro. This trip, we have almost $150 of F&B credit to use up from the resort fee, ambassador credit, and credit from the Club lounge being closed. That gave us an opportunity to try different things at Toro Toro. Tonight’s dessert is something I have long wanted to try, but have never wanted to pay upfront for. It was delicious! I posted the video of the “Bomba” going off on IG stories. 
99b78eb8-b530-4376-bd67-a6f80e673fb2.thumb.jpeg.644955f11ad68f2e72bf32b357734074.jpeg

722dbeda-1cac-4349-87d9-7b7e4cb7008c.thumb.jpeg.a9f9d7591b2f1b051a3d626fdb6d40c3.jpeg

Super excited to see this sailing finally happen…even if I am at home dreaming I’m there!  Lol

i hope everyone has the time of their lives with awesome weather greeting you each morning!  Anxiously awaiting pictures and reports…with no shenanigans    ( 😉) to interrupt your adventures!

Smooth sailing!  Today’s the day!

38 minutes ago, AshleyDillo said:

I need to wear sunglasses as to not be blinded by all the gold bars 😎

I'm howling at this! Love it that you all have the most beautiful embarkation weather. Have the best time, I can feel your energy through these posts. I wish you all joy, your euphoria is electric. I can feel it!! 

Just now, SMOKEY0202 said:

Did line to embark move quickly?

Has anyone ventured over to WJ just to see layout and actually went inside the venue?

It went super fast once boarding started from what I'm hearing. Bag drop off to the ship in 15-20 mins.

WJ layout is a lot like Wonder. It hasn't been insane in here yet.

While I have zero appreciation for the seafood extravaganza..they have fresh cherries!

20240127_115508.thumb.jpg.6f92d46520312a667bda4ca22a30e63f.jpg

19 minutes ago, AshleyDillo said:

She will get to it it after first lunch.

I saw her in the Windjammer with my own eyes 😱

9 minutes ago, LandstromCruise said:

Well we need the picture of that for sure. 

Hubby is still going strong in the WJ, so here are some pics while I wait for him to finish. 

Pretty decent spread just as @OCSC Mike and others predicted.

IMG_9782.jpeg

IMG_9791.jpeg

IMG_9795.jpeg

IMG_9794.jpeg

IMG_9790.jpeg

IMG_9789.jpeg

IMG_9788.jpeg

IMG_9787.jpeg

IMG_9784.jpeg

IMG_9783.jpeg

IMG_9781.jpeg