Mods Gone Wild!!!! Icon Inaugural Sailing - January 27 - February 3, 2024

SpeedNoodles

Apologies in advance if this was addressed already! 

Does anyone know where Chef’s Table is held? One video I watched showed a semi-private area near the Aquadome and Hooked, but another video stated that area was for Celebration Table. 

Thanks!

16 minutes ago, JohnK6404 said:

Apologies in advance if this was addressed already! 

Does anyone know where Chef’s Table is held? One video I watched showed a semi-private area near the Aquadome and Hooked, but another video stated that area was for Celebration Table. 

Thanks!

Chef's Table is held in the same spot as Celebration Table.

On 2/8/2024 at 7:32 AM, tingtang said:

Did anyone here have cabin #14240 ?  If so, how was it?

On a ship with thousands of rooms, on a very specialized message board for the 0.001% of cruisers that post, you're going to be hard pressed to find an exact match for the cabin you're asking about. HOWEVER, you can check out the videos other people have posted about similar rooms near your cabin here (I love watching these videos): https://www.cruisedeckplans.com/ships/deckbydeck.php?ship=Icon-of-the-Seas&deck=14

2 hours ago, Generalchadwick said:

Was the evening happy hour also honored in the Grove?

No. The bar at the Grove operated like the other suite sundeck bars on Oasis class, you have to pay, use your drink package, or redeem diamond vouchers. Evening happy hour is only in the suite lounge. We made it a point to find this out because Hubby wanted a soda one day and he asked the guys at the Grove bar. That was their answer.

On 2/10/2024 at 10:19 AM, Lovetocruise2002 said:

No. The bar at the Grove operated like the other suite sundeck bars on Oasis class, you have to pay, use your drink package, or redeem diamond vouchers. Evening happy hour is only in the suite lounge. We made it a point to find this out because Hubby wanted a soda one day and he asked the guys at the Grove bar. That was their answer.

That's interesting. I think that's consistent with what the policy is supposed to be (ie, no free drinks on suite sun deck on other ships, even during happy hour), but as is typical with RCCL being inconsistent, I had a different experience. I was lounging in the hot tub one early evening and bartender did not charge me during the happy hour time (never took card or asked for room number). Thus, YMMV depending on who is manning the bar. 

2 hours ago, I_Love_RCI said:

That's interesting. I think that's consistent with what the policy is supposed to be (ie, no free drinks on suite sun deck on other ships, even during happy hour), but as is typical with RCCL being inconsistent, I had a different experience. I was lounging in the hot tub one early evening and bartender did not charge me during the happy hour time (never took card or asked for room number). Thus, YMMV depending on who is manning the bar. 

Why am I not surprised?......

1 minute ago, GatorCruiser said:

Each cruise I like an Easter egg of surprises is how I look at it. 

You can find and share the surprises in March. Hopefully our boring routine doesn't lead to very many unless they're good ones.