So how's the 'diamond' 3 drink coupon thingy working for you all?

14 hours ago, Thorntor said:

My question is, "If you also purchase a non-alcoholic beverage package, can a soda purchase, bottled water, or a specialty coffee be charged against the beverage package versus the 4 drink voucher?

Yes, just tell the waiter when ordering to use your Diamond drink voucher.

On 8/20/2021 at 2:17 PM, smokeybandit said:

Yes, 100% sure since my son got them on Adventure. But on the start off that cruise I was told that was the first week minors got the drinks. Note this is minors who are actually diamond, not just children on a reservation of parents who are diamond.

That’s great to hear!  Our 9yo son is Diamond on his own as well and only 7 nights behind us for Diamond Plus on his own.  I’m glad to hear he can actually get free smoothies!!

• 3 weeks later...

Actually going to add on a question here - any idea if NA beers could be included as Diamond drinks or available in the Diamond lounge? 

(In another weird turn of life events - I also haven't drank alcohol in over a year but do enjoy the NA versions)

33 minutes ago, dodgestang said:

Follow up, to my follow up---------- diamond drink vouchers is fleet wide or only certain vessels?

Fleetwide!

10 minutes ago, KLA said:

Actually going to add on a question here - any idea if NA beers could be included as Diamond drinks or available in the Diamond lounge? 

If they have them, you can use the vouchers. The vouchers can be used for mocktails, fancypants coffees, soda, etc. It does not have to be alcohol.

9 minutes ago, AshleyDillo said:

If they have them, you can use the vouchers. The vouchers can be used for mocktails, fancypants coffees, soda, etc. It does not have to be alcohol.

Yay! I'm glad to hear this - pub evenings with acoustic guitar just wouldn't feel quite the same with diet coke (but being on a ship I'd be perfectly happy anyway). 

Maybe now just with less singing along.