Jump to content
Royal Caribbean Blog

Recommended Posts

Sit 6 seats apart in the center of the theater "reserving" them for friends and family who never show up or do AFTER the show has started and have to chat and catch up during the show.

Play through your putt-putt game while your ball is still on the green, no "excuse me" or anything. And then complain about it within earshot. And no I am not a slow player, they seem to be trying to set a speed record.

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, CrznTxn said:

Sit 6 seats apart in the center of the theater "reserving" them for friends and family who never show up or do AFTER the show has started and have to chat and catch up during the show.

Just like the C and E'rs at church!

14 minutes ago, CrznTxn said:

Play through your putt-putt game while your ball is still on the green, no "excuse me" or anything. And then complain about it within earshot. And no I am not a slow player, they seem to be trying to set a speed record.

C'mon. Really? It's putt-putt!

Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, ehw51 said:

the elevator rush thing is a classic, especially when it is a person on a scooter. 

That happened to me on the Disney Wonder where some people tried to push through my 8 YO daughter.  I had to get grouchy and say we were part of a group as I was getting on to have them let her on as well.  I would never dream of shoving a kid out of the way to get on.  Especially as she was walking right behind me.  Ugh.  I had a stroller and needed to ride it.  I don't ever get perfectly healthy people trying to shove ahead of strollers and scooters at all costs.   Hello?  You just had a huge meal in the dining room and do not look like you have any mobility issues.  A few stairs would probably do you some good to work it off and think about properly queuing. 

Our next cruise will not really need strollers, so taking the stairs will make things much easier.....

Rant over.  Maybe.....

Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, CrznTxn said:

Play through your putt-putt game while your ball is still on the green, no "excuse me" or anything. And then complain about it within earshot. And no I am not a slow player, they seem to be trying to set a speed record.

 

26 minutes ago, FManke said:

C'mon. Really? It's putt-putt!

My thoughts exactly! What's the rush? Sip your drink and wait.

Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, CrznTxn said:

Sit 6 seats apart in the center of the theater "reserving" them for friends and family who never show up or do AFTER the show has started and have to chat and catch up during the show.

Play through your putt-putt game while your ball is still on the green, no "excuse me" or anything. And then complain about it within earshot. And no I am not a slow player, they seem to be trying to set a speed record.

The whole seat crap is a major selling point of the Key as we need Internet.....

Link to post
Share on other sites

Letting your child put a big pile of bacon on his plate in the Windjammer, not leaving any of the rest of us. I mean, there is always more coming, just wow, he put like an entire package worth and he was a little kid (8?). At that age my parents would have killed me if I took more than 3 slices (only because it's vacation could I eat that many LOL).

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, sk8erguy1978 said:

Letting your child put a big pile of bacon on his plate in the Windjammer, not leaving any of the rest of us. I mean, there is always more coming, just wow, he put like an entire package worth and he was a little kid (8?). At that age my parents would have killed me if I took more than 3 slices (only because it's vacation could I eat that many LOL).

I'm sure the parents thought, it's all included right? And you know he couldn't and shouldn't have eaten it all! I blame it on the mentality that some people have, "if it's free, then it's for me and give me three!" I really can't stand that attitude. And don't get me started on the people in line for free samples at Costco! (pre-Covid of course.)

Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, FManke said:

I'm sure the parents thought, it's all included right? And you know he couldn't and shouldn't have eaten it all! I blame it on the mentality that some people have, "if it's free, then it's for me and give me three!" I really can't stand that attitude. And don't get me started on the people in line for free samples at Costco! (pre-Covid of course.)

Yep, that's my thing more than anything - letting him eat it all - or take it all - just because. OH well, probably did my fat butt a favor :). 

Link to post
Share on other sites

We had dinner in the Solarium last Dec, a couple came in and ordered 4 entrees, one was a special order.  Nice looking young couple. The meals came, and they complained about each of them. Then they went to get desert, didn´t like any of them either. We talked to the waiter when they left, one bite out of each of the dinners and the deserts just left the rest. Classless

Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, ehw51 said:

We had dinner in the Solarium last Dec, a couple came in and ordered 4 entrees, one was a special order.  Nice looking young couple. The meals came, and they complained about each of them. Then they went to get desert, didn´t like any of them either. We talked to the waiter when they left, one bite out of each of the dinners and the deserts just left the rest. Classless

Maybe they would have been better off if there was a Taco Bell on board? Not everybody can appreciate good food.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ehw51 said:

We had dinner in the Solarium last Dec, a couple came in and ordered 4 entrees, one was a special order.  Nice looking young couple. The meals came, and they complained about each of them. Then they went to get desert, didn´t like any of them either. We talked to the waiter when they left, one bite out of each of the dinners and the deserts just left the rest. Classless

A few years ago I sailed on Grandeur with my mother. The maitre'd came around to each table on the first night asking how everything was. The couple next to us said it wasn't good. The maitre'd asked what was wrong and how can they make things better, etc. They just shrugged and said it wasn't good food. My mother chimed in and said, "Well I thought everything was absolutely delicious!"

That couple never returned to the dining room for the rest of the cruise, which was nice because we didn't want to be around negativity.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, ehw51 said:

We had dinner in the Solarium last Dec, a couple came in and ordered 4 entrees, one was a special order.  Nice looking young couple. The meals came, and they complained about each of them. Then they went to get desert, didn´t like any of them either. We talked to the waiter when they left, one bite out of each of the dinners and the deserts just left the rest. Classless

Entrees in the solarium??  You can get entrees?  Thought it was just sandwiches, pastries fruit, that kind of thing.  Anyone have a menu?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...