Royal Caribbean Blog

SOLOasis redubbed YOLOasis Thanksgiving of the Seas Nov24, 2019 - Dec1, 2019

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I got off the elevator and decided that the least I could do was help guide him all the way to the act of this ship to Windjammer. I asked him if he minded me walking with him to the Windjammer and he

"You kids get off my blog!" 😂😂

Royal nailed everything here.  The sets and costumes were great.  All of the actors and actresses did a good job.  Singing and dancing was excellent.  It appears to be updated and modern. 

Posted Images

On 11/24/2019 at 10:34 AM, AshleyDillo said:

Genie huddle and photo op! @Lovetocruise2002

20191124_103201.thumb.jpg.5f7a1fd9e8101333ff0f199a6c5b0cf4.jpg

20191124_103223.thumb.jpg.2e96ae3fa0bab8f50d8886868becbe4f.jpg

Allan F.! We had him in May on Harmony, when we brought our adult kids and scored a 2 br Aqua Suite. He was wonderful- always showing up at the right time, addressing all of our concerns, making sure we always had food and drink...and more food....and more drink.....repeat til pants burst. It's great to see him on OASIS. We'll be on a B2B on OASIS starting Jan 5 in a Grand Suite. Can't wait to see the improvements. Great blog! 

16 minutes ago, Salty Law Dog said:

It's great to see him on OASIS. We'll be on a B2B on OASIS starting Jan 5

He is originally from Oasis.  Then he went over to Anthem for a while, then to Harmony, and now back to Oasis.  He should be there when you sail.  I have heard that he will still be there in March when I sail.