I'm hoping I'm on the right track here ...... We're on Freedom late March of 2020, and I know the "Amping" of Freedom is supposed to occur sometime near this time ...

So, I was just on the web site and noticed that the month of February is completely unavailable ..... Hmmmmm, it would seem logical that this is the month for the AMP.

I hope so, we'll be one of the first sailings after the amp.  Check out the pic.

Freedom_Amp.jpg

4 hours ago, Matt said:

I noticed in that photo you have a green army man on your desk

Actually, you're seeing the bottom of a photo on my screen saver ..... I just have Cruise photos rotating .... keeps me focused on the next one.  The one you're referring to was by far the BEST Costume last Halloween on Grandeur.

20181031_005808.jpg

5 minutes ago, Tim B. said:

I'm on the March 8th, 2020 FOS Cruise to the ABC Islands and St. Thomas. First one out of dry-dock which could be dangerous if there is a delay in something.

Hope for the best ..... prepare for the worst.

That would be such a bummer if that happened. My son and DIL are coming in from Alaska for the cruise and we look forward to these outings together and a cruise makes it a logical thing to do. Praying for the best to occur and I will first one in my room after an AMP and that just makes it feel special whether it is or not.

9 hours ago, LToman said:

Does anybody have any idea what they will be adding during dry-dock?

Probably very similar to what Indy got, except for "Fish n Ships" which is probably intended for the UK market and wouldn't have any purpose on Freedom.

I'm guessing that the rest of the Voyager and Freedom Class refurbs will be more similar to Mariner/Indy than Navigator - I think they rebuilt Navigator for the 3/4 day cruises and is very much marketed for that.

8 minutes ago, DeadPhish said:

Normally you will find Jodi and I at the Schooner, but this time just look for us at Playmakers.  Very excited about that.  

Yeah, I'm totally on board with that ...... the pool deck looks a lot like the changes they made to Navigator.  El loco fresh looks nice too ... imagine that, a taco on demand....

I really like the Playmakers bar, I hope that becomes a standard on all ships.  One thing I always felt was lacking on my cruises was a good setting for watching games.  We usually cruise during the NFL season, but the accommodations haven't always been the best for watching.  There's nothing like a great sports venue with fans from many teams watching with each other.

3 hours ago, coneyraven said:

I absolutely can not wait ..... we're on the 4th sailing after the AMPing ..... should be epic.

We are going on a B2B June 14th and 21st, we also cannot wait.

Wife will be upset about Sabor, this was one of our favorites besides the Sabor on Liberty, but I think she will get over it with El Loco Fresh.

I've gotten her now to where she loves Izumi, so that will be a win.

22 minutes ago, tiny260 said:

We are going on a B2B June 14th and 21st, we also cannot wait.

Wife will be upset about Sabor, this was one of our favorites besides the Sabor on Liberty, but I think she will get over it with El Loco Fresh.

I've gotten her now to where she loves Izumi, so that will be a win.

IMO, El Loco Fresh is tastier than Sabor.