Jump to content

Will there be a Memorial Day sale for Dining/Drinks, excursions, activities, etc this year?


Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, barjpoe said:

 

what would be a good price a drink package? about $48/day or less = 4x$12 drinks/day?

I know we'll never see the $18/day package again?

We paid $70 each person for wifi + drinks. I have previously paid $60 so I am interested in the next sale.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, barjpoe said:

what would be a good price a drink package? about $48/day or less = 4x$12 drinks/day?

Lowest I have seen the DBP on its own recently is $53/pp/pd, and bundled with Voom for one device, $61/pp/pd. If you see any drink package that starts with a $4_ buy it ASAP, that's an amazing deal! 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, barjpoe said:

 

what would be a good price a drink package? about $48/day or less = 4x$12 drinks/day?

Four drinks per day on a cruise, I think I may have been over indulging over the past few years. ? 

 

What I'm looking for is a number around $60 dollar per day/per person DBP + Wifi bundled together, I think that is a fair price.  Now if Royal decides to be generous and go as low as $48/day I will be all over it. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Biff215 said:

Maybe it’s just my sail date (July 3 on Adventure), but this sale isn’t offering much. DBP is $58 and the water park only dropped about $5, excursions mostly the same. Oh well!

Mine too.  Another bust of a sale.  Can I ask, does the price of a single specialty restaurant dinner ever go on sale?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Are you guys seeing any banners or anything on the website that even reference a sale yet? Mine is not, it makes no mention of a sale or anything yet, perhaps it's just not posted yet? Everything is identical to what it's been the last week, so it makes me wonder if it's just not live yet. Hopefully that's the case!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, nhilding10 said:

Are you guys seeing any banners or anything on the website that even reference a sale yet? Mine is not, it makes no mention of a sale or anything yet, perhaps it's just not posted yet? Everything is identical to what it's been the last week, so it makes me wonder if it's just not live yet. Hopefully that's the case!

Definitely didn't see a sale banner in the cruise planner either.  Like you, nothing changed for me and I even cleared cookies thinking the same.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Not sure if this is a “good” price or not, but we’re booked for a 4-day cruise on the Oasis starting November 3. The deluxe drink package started at $71pp/day and, as of this morning, is at $62. We cancelled our package and rebooked at the lower price. (We’re buying it even if it’s not a good price—we can definitely put away 6+ drinks a day on vacation! Don’t judge us ?)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, sandc4e said:

Definitely didn't see a sale banner in the cruise planner either.  Like you, nothing changed for me and I even cleared cookies thinking the same.

I think it depends on how far off your sailing is.  My November 2021 and April 2022 cruises show that 35% sale banner but my November 2022 only has very slight changes...that one not worth doing anything with it.  Not that anything is something to WOW about at this point!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, thehungrymuppet said:

Not sure if this is a “good” price or not, but we’re booked for a 4-day cruise on the Oasis starting November 3. The deluxe drink package started at $71pp/day and, as of this morning, is at $62. We cancelled our package and rebooked at the lower price. (We’re buying it even if it’s not a good price—we can definitely put away 6+ drinks a day on vacation! Don’t judge us ?)

I have this sailing as part of the roll call!  There are a few of us on the November 3 Oasis!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...