Jump to content
Royal Caribbean Blog

Recommended Posts

7 minutes ago, tiny blonde said:

Does anyone have experience with Stephanie at MEI? She was helpful to me once and I'm thinking of booking with her, but I hear a lot about how great Michelle is.

We are currently using Danette with MEI. Only good things to say about her. I think you cannot go wrong with any of the agents who have received positive reviews here on the blog. Or you can reach out to @AnnetteJackson with a private message if you need some guidance.

Happy cruising!

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, tiny blonde said:

Thanks, PRebecca!! I'll stick with her, then.

Perfect! All of our agents are great, but there are times that communication styles dont match.  Feel free to reach out to me if you have any concerns and I can get you moved to another agent that works more to your communication style.

Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, AnnetteJackson said:

Perfect! All of our agents are great, but there are times that communication styles dont match.  Feel free to reach out to me if you have any concerns and I can get you moved to another agent that works more to your communication style.

Annette, are you a TA with MEI?

Link to post
Share on other sites

@AnnetteJackson

23 hours ago, Shari3 said:

Michelle is awesome at MEI. Very patient and responds very quickly. I’m so glad I listened to others recommendations to use her. 

It turns out I was mistaken about Stephanie having helped me before, it was Michelle, so I want to reach out to her. But there are two Michelles at MEI – Michelle Cunningham and Michelle McKnight. Which is the Michelle you all are raving about, and is there any way I can check which one was helpful to me previously?

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/8/2020 at 11:16 AM, Neesa said:

We can't say enough about Sharla Manglass [email protected] Takes great care to make sure our sailings are priced at the best rates. Waking up to an email saying you just saved $840.00 plus you now have $300.00 OBC, yes We love Sharla!!

I just got set up with Sharla and she is AMAZING... she was handling stuff for us late in the evening on Friday! I booked our trip myself but with all the COVID-19 stuff going on I switched it over to her to be sure we were covered. Really a fantastic experience so far! 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ellipses127 said:

I just got set up with Sharla and she is AMAZING... she was handling stuff for us late in the evening on Friday! I booked our trip myself but with all the COVID-19 stuff going on I switched it over to her to be sure we were covered. Really a fantastic experience so far! 

She's off until Friday on a getaway, and even offered pass a booking request I made today along to someone if I wanted to book before she got back on land.

I don't know about anybody else, but to me, that's good customer service.

Given the availability of my preferred cabin type on my target cruise as of this moment, I told her I think I can wait til then, but if that changes, I'll let her know.

Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, tiny blonde said:

@AnnetteJackson

It turns out I was mistaken about Stephanie having helped me before, it was Michelle, so I want to reach out to her. But there are two Michelles at MEI – Michelle Cunningham and Michelle McKnight. Which is the Michelle you all are raving about, and is there any way I can check which one was helpful to me previously?

Michelle Cunningham does a lot of Rccl... 

Link to post
Share on other sites

@Chadster Same for me, after saving me an additional $800.00 on my August 2020 sailing on the Mariner yesterday Sharla let me know she was taking a quick getaway, and same if I could not wait she had someone who would take care of me, NOPE! I'm waiting for Sharla she has earned that from our family. Did I mention she just saved me another $800.00? She is amazing! I hope she has a most wonderful and relaxing getaway :)

Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, Neesa said:

@Chadster Same for me, after saving me an additional $800.00 on my August 2020 sailing on the Mariner yesterday Sharla let me know she was taking a quick getaway, and same if I could not wait she had someone who would take care of me, NOPE! I'm waiting for Sharla she has earned that from our family. Did I mention she just saved me another $800.00? She is amazing! I hope she has a most wonderful and relaxing getaway 🙂

How much did she save you? I don't think you mentioned it. 🤭

All I know is, these are clearly very fluid times with inventory, and now is definitely the moment to have a travel agent/advocate on your side!

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, tiny blonde said:

@AnnetteJackson

It turns out I was mistaken about Stephanie having helped me before, it was Michelle, so I want to reach out to her. But there are two Michelles at MEI – Michelle Cunningham and Michelle McKnight. Which is the Michelle you all are raving about, and is there any way I can check which one was helpful to me previously?

Michelle Cunningham is who I use 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...