Royal Caribbean Blog

Cruising with Greatness – Anthem Group Cruise – July 4-13, 2019

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Who’s Going? The usual crew:  Hubby, our 2 girls, D10 & D12 (a month shy of 11 &13), and myself. Flight Our plan is to fly from DTW to EWR two days before.  Since it is our summ

Cruising with Greatness – Anthem Group Cruise – July 4-13, 2019 Anthem of the Seas the Reboot (aka Anthem, The Lite Edition). For those of you who have been around for a while, you kno

Final Thoughts: Where do I begin...? Let’s start with the ship itself. While the weather was a huge improvement from March, I still do not care for Quantum class. It’s not for me. @Matt ment

Posted Images

On today's agenda is nothing but packing.  We leave for New York tomorrow and Hubby has not packed a single thing yet.  Nothing surprising there. 

The girls and I have packed our clothes but today is the trickier part...toiletries and miscellaneous travel items.  Those of you shaking your heads while reading this...the art of packing toiletries for a product junkie like myself and two tween girls (one almost teen) is quite the mental challenge. 😄

6 minutes ago, twangster said:

So in other words hubster has learned he gets what space is left over and there is little sense with him packing until his residual space is defined and well known.  

For someone who has never met us, you do know us well!  I so wish you were on this one!

2 minutes ago, Lovetocruise2002 said:

For someone who has never met us, you do know us well!  I so wish you were on this one!

Timing didn't work out.  Flying home from a family igloo visit the day of boarding and the dog threatened divorce giving my cruise calendar for the rest of the year.  

36 minutes ago, Lovetocruise2002 said:

On today's agenda is nothing but packing.  We leave for New York tomorrow and Hubby has not packed a single thing yet.  Nothing surprising there. 

The girls and I have packed our clothes but today is the trickier part...toiletries and miscellaneous travel items.  Those of you shaking your heads while reading this...the art of packing toiletries for a product junkie like myself and two tween girls (one almost teen) is quite the mental challenge. 😄

Oh I totally get it!!!  I overpack and then have to fit the giant size sunscreen, shampoo (for everyone) and makeup... Not to mention lotion, body spray, foaming disappointed, etc!!!   Usually it just all goes until my daughter's suitcase or husband's since I have no room!!  This trip I'm not overpacking!!!!!!!! It's my mantra (though I just bought 5 new zulilly dresses I hope come in time lol). Jane

4 hours ago, Lovetocruise2002 said:

We left the house at 4pm for our trip this week. I started packing at 3:30. We’ve almost stopped completely packing toiletries for week long trips. We just Amazon prime the items we’ll need to our hotel.