Good Luck Quantum Of The Seas

CHRIS WONG

Good luck to all my fellow crew members who are currently on Quantum Of The Seas.

Lets prove to the world that cruising can be done in a healthy and safe way!

Hopefully it won't be too much longer before I get asked to rejoin a cruise ship, and head back to work. I'm amazed at how much love for the cruising there still is, and it's people like you that will keep this industry alive!

10 hours ago, CHRIS WONG said:

Good luck to all my fellow crew members who are currently on Quantum Of The Seas.

Lets prove to the world that cruising can be done in a healthy and safe way!

Hopefully it won't be too much longer before I get asked to rejoin a cruise ship, and head back to work. I'm amazed at how much love for the cruising there still is, and it's people like you that will keep this industry alive!

Good luck and fingers crossed too! ?  Just hoping RCI don't cut back too much on the quality of the food! 

16 hours ago, Lovetocruise2002 said:

I second that one! That might actually make it slightly tolerable. ?

I actually like the fact that crew members will handle doling out food at the buffets. It'll eliminate hundreds of folks touching the same serving utensils and keep people from actually using their hands to pick up bread, fruit, etc. and then put it back on the buffet. This alone may help eliminate the risk of norovirus & covid spread, let alone all of the other lovely germs that that one can acquire on any common carrier.

8 minutes ago, JimnKathy said:

I actually like the fact that crew members will handle doling out food at the buffets. It'll eliminate hundreds of folks touching the same serving utensils and keep people from actually using their hands to pick up bread, fruit, etc. and then put it back on the buffet. This alone may help eliminate the risk of norovirus & covid spread, let alone all of the other lovely germs that that one can acquire on any common carrier.

It's easier on the waistline as well.  ? 

22 minutes ago, JimnKathy said:

Just a quick aside: Singaporean locals don't actually do that (pick up food with our hands and putting it back on the buffet). That's disgusting. Granted, there may be (very few) black sheep in our midst but it's not common. ? But yes, I agree with you - being served on the buffet lines is more hygienic.