Royal Caribbean Blog

Oasis 8 dec trip report ** Semilive**

3 hours ago, KWofPerth said:

This is one of the more dramatic live blogs I've come across. It started off like an engrossing novel, then it took a dark twist that nobody saw coming. Now I want to find out what happens...

It's happen first day at the solarium bar area. My wife walked forward to take some pictures, over solarium. When stepping out on the balcony type overhang, it was about 4-6 inches below and not marked. She twisted her for and was seen by the medical staff onboard. The took 3 x-rays, showing a hairline fracture, arrangements have been made in San Juan by ships doctor to get hi- resolution x-ray and see a orthopedic doctor and radiologist.

8 minutes ago, JetlaggedAgain said:

It's happen first day at the solarium bar area. My wife walked forward to take some pictures, over solarium. When stepping out on the balcony type overhang, it was about 4-6 inches below and not marked. She twisted her for and was seen by the medical staff onboard. The took 3 x-rays, showing a hairline fracture, arrangements have been made in San Juan by ships doctor to get hi- resolution x-ray and see a orthopedic doctor and radiologist.

Thanks for the update JetlaggedAgain. And all the best for the remainder of your holiday and all the best to your wife.

On 12/10/2019 at 3:00 AM, KWofPerth said:

This is one of the more dramatic live blogs I've come across. It started off like an engrossing novel, then it took a dark twist that nobody saw coming. Now I want to find out what happens...

Ship could not make arrangements to see a proper orthopedic, so we are more or less stuck in the room.