Crown & Anchor On Board Offers - 2021/2022 Edition

twangster

7 minutes ago, Qeyton Dude said:

We drink a lot of Beer and Wine, and enjoyed the 50% off by ordering two at a time;  when we hit Diamond (end of April) the four free drinks coupons will help make up for the policy change.

You still get two 50% off beer/wine coupons, each.  That's four for a couple.

That's effectively the same as the old BOGO but better.  You don't have to buy both at the same time now.  Under the old BOGO you technically had to buy one and get one right then and there and in some cases they made you get the same drink for the BOGO.

Now with two 50% coupons each you can use them whenever, one for beer, one later for wine.    

We will be Diamond Plus after the first of B2B cruises and have been told we will be given DP status for the 2nd cruise but be sure to tell the Loyalty Ambassador that fact during first sailing.

Does anyone know if the free or discounted wash and fold deals are on a per cabin basis or per occupant of the cabin? 

TIA

7 minutes ago, CrimsonCruiser said:

Thanks for these! Where can one find these on board?  With C&A discounts, Suite perks, and on-board offered discounts it's hard for me to keep up with everything we could take advantage of without seeing it written down in front of me

Aren't these delivered by the stateroom attendant on Day 1? That's what I seem to remember.

7 minutes ago, SPS said:

Aren't these delivered by the stateroom attendant on Day 1? That's what I seem to remember.

They are..should be waiting in the room when you arrive unless you did a last minute upgrade. If all else fails you can ask at Guest Services or the Loyalty Ambassador desk and they'll print you one out.

14 minutes ago, SPS said:

9 minutes ago, AshleyDillo said:

They are..should be waiting in the room when you arrive unless you did a last minute upgrade. If all else fails you can ask at Guest Services or the Loyalty Ambassador desk and they'll print you one out.

Thanks! I don't recall seeing one in the room on our last sailing but we also have all of the suite perks paperwork to go through that maybe it got jumbled in with that. Good to know that Guest Services will have them too.

On 1/19/2022 at 12:24 PM, twangster said:

You still get two 50% off beer/wine coupons, each.  That's four for a couple.

That's effectively the same as the old BOGO but better.  You don't have to buy both at the same time now.  Under the old BOGO you technically had to buy one and get one right then and there and in some cases they made you get the same drink for the BOGO.

Now with two 50% coupons each you can use them whenever, one for beer, one later for wine.    

I didn't realize that, good to know, Thanks

11 hours ago, SPS said:

They didn't deliver it on one of my recent cruises.  The girl at Guest Services had no clue what I was talking about.  I wasn't leaving until I got one.  She finally pulled out a book and pulled out the sheet of paper for me.  
I usually take pics of the specials from whatever I am offered so I can refer to them as needed.

11 hours ago, Pattycruise said:

They didn't deliver it on one of my recent cruises.  The girl at Guest Services had no clue what I was talking about.  I wasn't leaving until I got one.  She finally pulled out a book and pulled out the sheet of paper for me.  
I usually take pics of the specials from whatever I am offered so I can refer to them as needed.

Good to know. I think I'll save the pic of the platinum letter to my phone so I have a copy of it with me.

BTW, The fine print mentions getting  the list of Terms & Conditions from the Loyalty Ambassador's Desk. I wonder if that would be a better source for these letters instead of Guest Services.

image.png.84683dbf83a946dfec219f9d010f1a12.png

30 minutes ago, SPS said:

BTW, The fine print mentions getting  the list of Terms & Conditions from the Loyalty Ambassador's Desk. I wonder if that would be a better source for these letters instead of Guest Services.

LA desk is much better choice, sometime they even have them out sitting in a rack so if the LA isn't there at that moment

That's for the info!
Diamond 4 drinks per day at anytime is a pleasant change.  Up from 3 the last time we cruised.  This might be enough to keep us from purchasing the DBP.  DBP is high right now on our 9 day Oasis in August.  69.99/day.   4 drinks per day won't always cover the consumption but having to cover a couple drinks here and there will certainly be less than the DBP purchase for 2 on a 9 day sailing

• 3 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, SebagoSue said:

With the D+ specialty dining benefit, can you use it both nights 1 and 2, if both people in the cabin are D+? Also, if sailing solo, can you still use this benefit dining on different nights?  Thank you!

Yes.  Each person who is D+ has a BOGO.   Each can use it independently from the other.  

On 10/21/2021 at 7:50 PM, IRMO12HD said:

@PG CruiserSo in your experience, the coffee card works on more than one ship?  Yay! 🙂  Maybe I will purchase one for my upcoming Freedom cruise (no DBP) and then use it on Navigator in January . . .  Do they not check where the card is from, or is it just transferable from ship to ship?  I've read differing accounts.

One of our RCCL ships would NOT take an old card with some coffee's left on it.  I think it was the ALLURE. Harmony didn't check the card however [if from another cruise].  Also, we really liked getting specialty coffee at the Central Park Park Cafe as our cabin was on deck 8 [nearby] on the ALLURE.  But on Harmony, that Park Cafe did not serve specialty coffee [just regular].  The only place we found for specialty coffee was the central prominade on Harmony.  Ambience is important to us...that 'coffee shop' feel, or a general tranquil setting which RCCL fails on some of their ships IOO [Serenade comes to mind].  Central Park is good [as mentioned]...but Prominade setting often chaotic...busy; same with windjammer [have found specialty served there on some ships]. Lattitudes, for example, on Serenade sort was the pits.  Something about coffee in a paper cup is like grabbing a quick convenience store coffee on the way to work; something not as 'satisfying'...after all, at $4+ a whack...well, our best 'coffee' experience was on Celebrity EDGE...and...wait for it...MSC Armonia [go figure].  Just our opinions of course.  

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, GunnerGuy said:

Does anyone know if these will continue into May? I'm a gold member sailing Allure at that time? Also curious how do the coupons works are the loaded on your seapass or physical coupons? 

Everything is loaded onto your seapass. I wouldn't expect any major changes to these offers, they have been largely the same for years.

• 1 month later...
4 hours ago, Redshoe said:

Do kids get both the Youth offers AND their specific tier offers? For example, can they use the 50% Ben & Jerry’s and also their Platinum offers for Johnny Rockets?

Only variable tier specific perks listed on the youth letter such as Diamond drink vouchers or Voom internet discounts will apply to youth. 

Using the Allure or Brilliance youth letters from above:

image.thumb.jpeg.eadc87229e4b5bb6013a60da83ac3b97.jpeg

The youth letter does not mention JR milkshakes so that perk won't be available to youth.  

Having said that you can ask and maybe your ship will allow it.