Crown & Anchor On Board Offers - 2021/2022 Edition

twangster

17 minutes ago, FJ28 said:

Thanks for the clarification.  I was trying to get a specialty coffee and they told me that the benefit had already been used on my wife's card. So we where only able to get one at 50% off.  Thanks again.

Crew aren't perfect and they can make mistakes so if in doubt ask the loyalty ambassador on board.

28 minutes ago, FJ28 said:

Thanks for the clarification.  I was trying to get a specialty coffee and they told me that the benefit had already been used on my wife's card. So we where only able to get one at 50% off.  Thanks again.

20 minutes ago, twangster said:

Crew aren't perfect and they can make mistakes so if in doubt ask the loyalty ambassador on board.

Yes, exactly... 

Last cruise I was told in Johnny Rockets that I can't get 2 milkshakes at half off... 

I explained to employee that's impossible... And to go back to the register to fix it. 

He looked surprised, he really expected me to just sign receipt after he told me sorry, discount didn't work... 🤣😂

• 1 month later...
11 minutes ago, jbrinkm said:

Two questions-

Do you have to specifically ask to use the coupon when you want it to apply?

and

Is hard seltzer in the same category as wine & beer? Had anyone had luck getting a C&A discount on hard seltzer?

Yes, I was ordering wine and they were charging me normal. One dinner I asked to use my 50% off coupon on my seapass card and they did it. I don't think they would have said anything about it unless I asked.

21 minutes ago, jbrinkm said:

Two questions-

and

Is hard seltzer in the same category as wine & beer? Had anyone had luck getting a C&A discount on hard seltzer?

Yes, although they might sometimes ask if you want to use it. But mostly you're responsible for making sure it gets used.

Yes, same as beer. I've used my coupon for one before.

12 minutes ago, jbrinkm said:

Two questions-

and

Most of the time you have to ask them to use a coupon.  Recently I was sitting at a bar and the bartender informed another guest they had a 50% coupon and asked if they wanted to use it.  I haven't seen that very often. 

I've not tried to use the coupon against a hard seltzer. 

18 minutes ago, twangster said:

Does she use the 50% BOGO beer/wine coupon for them?  Or is she using the Diamond drink coupons?

After using her two 50% beer/wine coupon allotment for the cruise she moves on to her Diamond 4 drink coupons/per day for the remainder of the cruise.