tmbasuhre

What's going on with Oasis- first 3 sailings after dry dock?

38 minutes ago, twangster said:

Oasis and Odyssey disappeared from the website entirely today for a few minutes.  A brand new search with no filters yielded only 24 ships:

224453050_missingOA.thumb.jpeg.4a30d716cc9aa6e7f67564fb50be1413.jpeg

Then a few minutes later they re-appeared in the list.  Perhaps they are having IT issues again. 

Or we can start a rumor that Oasis and Odyssey have been sold 🙂 

Haha!  

I am currently on the Travel agent website.. Oasis is back up and available for the Nov 24 and Dec 1st sailings.. I honestly think they are just having inventory issues due to Royal UP and them putting new staterooms on the ship. Also trying to workout the lifeboat requirements I think sometimes also causes an issue.. 

5 minutes ago, AGSLC5 said:

I am currently on the Travel agent website.. Oasis is back up and available for the Nov 24 and Dec 1st sailings.. I honestly think they are just having inventory issues due to Royal UP and them putting new staterooms on the ship. Also trying to workout the lifeboat requirements I think sometimes also causes an issue.. 

Thank you for checking in your system!  😁👍🏼

Yep they are all back on the UK site too 👍.

Was just having a check and on the 24th sailing you can still get boardwalk balcony cabin for £450 pp ($580) approx - which seems like a good deal to me - and it’s cheaper than both an interior and sea view room.

1E4A1A57-53CE-4415-B554-C09196CC4D85.jpeg