Cruising with Greatness – Anthem Group Cruise – July 4-13, 2019

Lovetocruise2002

Just now, Lovetocruise2002 said:

The weather is great this time! We have made good use of our balcony.  No parkas needed lol. I still am not a fan of Quantum class. The things that I did not care for last March still bother me this time around. 

Lol...good you didn't have to pull out the parkas.  I hear Quantum isn't for everyone so can understand.  I think we'll enjoy it but will be interesting to see where it rates compared to others. (and will have to make sure the $18 drink package doesn't bias the trip...haha).

And great you had a chance to try it again, and you must still be having a blast with the Royal blog group!  So fun following along on here and periscopes.  

2 minutes ago, WannaCruise said:

and you must still be having a blast with the Royal blog group!  So fun following along on here and periscopes.  

^^^This is the best part! 

I have always known that the RCBlog community is fantastic and in person they are nothing short of that! 

Hoping for more of these group cruises in the near future...like maybe Allure 03/14/21...?

@Matt I have already rounded up quite a few for you already! 

Just now, Lovetocruise2002 said:

^^^This is the best part! 

I have always known that the RCBlog community is fantastic and in person they are nothing short of that! 

Hoping for more of these group cruises in the near future...like maybe Allure 03/14/21...?

@Matt I have already rounded up quite a few for you already! 

One day I'm hoping to be able to cruise with the RCBlog community on a GC  (I'll have to ask my #Genie if @Lovetocruise2002 will be allowed back into the suites)  haha

31 minutes ago, TheHobbys said:

One day I'm hoping to be able to cruise with the RCBlog community on a GC  (I'll have to ask my #Genie if @Lovetocruise2002 will be allowed back into the suites)  haha

Book the Allure cruise. There will be 5 of us here in Star Class! ?‍♀️?‍♂️⭐

9 minutes ago, Lovetocruise2002 said:

I thought that @AnnetteJackson mentioned something to @tiny260 about that two days ago. But let me see what I can find out....

I saw a FB comment of hers that there was a personal group but not a RCBlog group..so was hoping maybe a group block of some sort was snagged at an earlier lower price..wanna get all the details before I pester Stephanie.

4 minutes ago, Lovetocruise2002 said:

You know I have a super large balcony right with the A2. And I tried to tell @Big Dawg Ron that bath tubs are available ?

Relegated to becoming a balcony bot.  Sigh.  

Better than Ron-in-a-tub I suppose.  Or does that suite have a tub on the balcony?  I'm not sharing the balcony with Ron.

On 7/9/2019 at 11:47 AM, Lovetocruise2002 said:

This is the official “Unofficial GC” announcement!

Freshly Amped Allure 03/14/2021

7 of us in the RCBlog community have already booked this one!  More are currently asking for permission lol.

Who’s going to YOLO and Book It next? 

@tiny260 just told me that as of yesterday, MEI already has a group set up for this sailing to get possible group rates ?

It hasn’t made it to the events page, so it must not be true ??

57 minutes ago, Lovetocruise2002 said:

Room Service delivery:

Is this because I am Diamond? Or did I get on the good side of @betatke1480‘s Genie? ?

He has been throwing around celebratory sweet treats today, so maybe. Or a gift from Next Cruise for all of the bookings for Allure 2021. ?

1 hour ago, mworkman said:

It hasn’t made it to the events page, so it must not be true ??

It’s not an official RCBlog GC. A bunch of us realized a few days ago that we booked the same sailing. Then from the current GC a few more heard and booked. And now a few others have too.