tonyfsu21

No men’s underwear on the Symphony?????

2 hours ago, H20 said:

To the man with no drawers...lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on my part.

At what age do we stop shifting responsibility unto others and (especially in this case)put on our big boy pants.

Hmmm... out of curiosity who mentioned anything about an emergency? Are you a “buyer” for royal Caribbean & stocking underwear aboard Symphony causes you stress? I doubt this gentleman’s lack of underwear causes you any type of emergency. It’s interesting how many folks pile on to bully some old man for forgetting his underwear (calling him stupid exc). As the OP I regret the post. 

On 11/10/2018 at 8:04 PM, Balsam said:

...and nobody else travelling with him was kind enough to offer to get some for him while they were out and about in port?

That's not so cool either...

On 11/10/2018 at 7:49 PM, Balsam said:

I think you will find that all types of underwear are available in Spain... from boxers to g-strings.

There is no reason he had to wash a single item every day for 12 days... other than stupidity.

I'll bet your just a real joy to be stuck on a cruise ship with aren't you. 

22 minutes ago, Crusinjunky said:

I'll bet your just a real joy to be stuck on a cruise ship with aren't you. 

Yes this person “Balsam” seems like a real piece of work. It’s really easy to sit behind a keyboard and bully defenseless older folks when there are no repercussions. 

On 11/12/2018 at 3:33 PM, tonyfsu21 said:

Hmmm... out of curiosity who mentioned anything about an emergency? Are you a “buyer” for royal Caribbean & stocking underwear aboard Symphony causes you stress? I doubt this gentleman’s lack of underwear causes you any type of emergency. It’s interesting how many folks pile on to bully some old man for forgetting his underwear (calling him stupid exc). As the OP I regret the post. 

Where does it say the guy was old?

i don't know if this helps for clothing emergencies but years ago on the liberty I forgot some items at home. a friend took me to the customer service desk said something to the lady attending , she ushered me to the back room and to my surprise it was full of everything from tuxedos to swim suits many pairs of very expensive shoes t shirts underwear etc.i did the clark kent to superman and in minutes came out in full dress, saved my cruise it was new years eve and I wanted to look good   

3 hours ago, henrysea13 said:

i don't know if this helps for clothing emergencies but years ago on the liberty I forgot some items at home. a friend took me to the customer service desk said something to the lady attending , she ushered me to the back room and to my surprise it was full of everything from tuxedos to swim suits many pairs of very expensive shoes t shirts underwear etc.i did the clark kent to superman and in minutes came out in full dress, saved my cruise it was new years eve and I wanted to look good   

Did they sell/rent you the outfit or they just borrowed it?