FlowBro Ty

? What Will The Oasis Get During Dry Dock ?

12 minutes ago, yzfmik said:

I was told that The Bionic Bar was replacing The Champagne Bar by a woman working on The Rising Tide.  I guess no one knows for sure.

That would follow suit with Harmony & Symphony; so, there is some precedent. However, I personally would prefer the Bamboo Room...if nothing else, the setting & atmosphere.

Could see the potential in replacing Vintages with the Bamboo Room. Just wonder if Central Park is the right vibe for it.

Vintages does have one parallel with the Bamboo Room, offering small bites for purchase. I'm sure if Vintages does still stick around the tapas selection will be replaced with the Jamie's offerings.

3 hours ago, Jaymac Radio said:

Ok I Asked The Guy Who Told Me That And He Said "It Will Most Likely Replace The Champagne Bar". I Dont Know How True This Is But That Is The Word From The Bar Tender On Raspody. Said 

We are planning for October 2020 and the Champagne Bar was one of the places we wanted to check out....so pretty...

18 hours ago, Pen said:

We are planning for October 2020 and the Champagne Bar was one of the places we wanted to check out....so pretty...

I agree.  I loved the Champagne bar.  I sure hope they do NOT replace it with a bionic bar.  What a total waste of real estate.

1 minute ago, WAAAYTOOO said:

I agree.  I loved the Champagne bar.  I sure hope they do NOT replace it with a bionic bar.  What a total waste of real estate.

We saw the Bionic Bar on Anthem and it was WWWWWWWWWWWWay overrated.  It needed repairing frequently and it was smaller than what I thought it would be.

4 minutes ago, Pen said:

We saw the Bionic Bar on Anthem and it was WWWWWWWWWWWWay overrated.  It needed repairing frequently and it was smaller than what I thought it would be.

It is definitely a "one and done" kind of thing.  Once you've had the robot prepare a drink for you it's like...ok...no more of that....  The one and only drink we had it make was awful.  Never went back...but it's always in a a prime location and walking around it is a PITA.

35 minutes ago, Pen said:

I'm probably in the minority, but I thought it was quite neat on Symphony.  Fun to watch and our kids hot a kick out of it.  

17 minutes ago, WannaCruise said:

I'm probably in the minority, but I thought it was quite neat on Symphony.  Fun to watch and our kids hot a kick out of it.  

I can totally see where kids would like it  :)

On April 4, 2019 at 2:43 AM, J_Keeble said:

My opinion is that they should keep sabor but make its smaller and also have a playmakers on the boardwalk. the current playmakers on Symphony seems a bit too big.

When we were on Symphony a month ago during the Sweet 16 and  Elite 8 playoffs, Playmakers was quite frankly not all that busy despite the event.   I just don't get the whole concept of being on a gorgeous ship and watching sports, but to each their own.  Except for Aqua Theatre events, the whole boardwalk was never that busy. 

5 hours ago, GlennGlenn said:

When we were on Symphony a month ago during the Sweet 16 and  Elite 8 playoffs, Playmakers was quite frankly not all that busy despite the event.   I just don't get the whole concept of being on a gorgeous ship and watching sports, but to each their own.  Except for Aqua Theatre events, the whole boardwalk was never that busy. 

If Playmakers didn't charge for the food, then I'm sure it would be a lot busier.  It's great to have so many options for people's varying interests, though!

8 minutes ago, zhm said:

The Oasis is back in service, right? Did I miss an announcement on what the changes are? Or was this a different drydock - I saw another post that said Oasis wasn't getting Amplified until September 2019.

This was the dry dock to repair damage from the crane accident. This was not the scheduled Amp dry dock, that will occur this Fall. Welcome to the boards! 🙂

21 minutes ago, zhm said:

Can't wait for March 2020!  Looks like great upgrades!

@Matt any word on Cats leaving?

Wondering where Portside BBQ and El Loco Fresh will end up going.

Lot of reading between the lines I'm visualizing the Diamond Lounge is going away due to Blaze being renamed  "Blaze Nightclub and Comedy"

Wondering if Music Hall is reusing/branding Dazzles. Current Diamond Lounge seems too small.

29 minutes ago, CGTLH said:

Wondering where Portside BBQ and El Loco Fresh will end up going.

Lot of reading between the lines I'm visualizing the Diamond Lounge is going away due to Blaze being renamed  "Blaze Nightclub and Comedy"

Wondering if Music Hall is reusing/branding Dazzles. Current Diamond Lounge seems too small.

My guess is Portside BBQ will be forward deck 16 where the solarium bar is. This is where Hooked is on Symphony and the renderings for Portside show curved railings and sea views. Also, there will be a fee for Portside BBQ (https://www.royalcaribbean.com/cruise-dining/portside-bbq). 

El Loco Fresh will likely be where wipe out cafe was (deck 15 aft near the sports deck) as that's where it is on Symphony. 

Renders sure make Music Hall look like Dazzles location. The window behind the stage is a giveaway. 

I think the Karaoke club will replace On-Air and Bionic will replace Champagne. 

With the kid's club revamp that's where they'll put the escape room as well (deck 14). That's how it is on Symphony. 

Hmmm....the Music Hall does appear to be replacing Dazzles & it looks like the stairs to the second level may be moved to the entrance, allowing more room for the stage & dance area.

I guess Diamond Club stays, given no mentioning of Wonderland. Think the Bionic Bar will be a waste of space...would love for that to be the new Bamboo Lounge.

Just now, Zambia-Zaire said:

Hmmm....the Music Hall does appear to be replacing Dazzles & it looks like the stairs to the second level may be moved to the entrance, allowing more room for the stage & dance area.

I guess Diamond Club stays, given no mentioning of Wonderland. Think the Bionic Bar will be a waste of space...would love for that to be the new Bamboo Lounge.

I agree with the Bamboo Lounge option! May have something to do with not having good access to a kitchen from that location.