The New "Seamless" Website

23 minutes ago, twangster said:

I'm rejected too:

5aa138d8d06db_rclnogo.jpeg.ab12b75da357ed634bf92a4cc32d934d.jpeg

If I enter wrong information it immediately rejects that with "unknown user' so it knows I am entering valid credentials but it's unable to move forward to the next step.

Yep,  just got the same message.

1 hour ago, twangster said:

I'm rejected too:

5aa138d8d06db_rclnogo.jpeg.ab12b75da357ed634bf92a4cc32d934d.jpeg

If I enter wrong information it immediately rejects that with "unknown user' so it knows I am entering valid credentials but it's unable to move forward to the next step.

Same error on my end.  

So glad I read the update announcement on here yesterday.  I went in and made a payment on one cruise and checked in on my upcoming cruise.  Who knows when they will get all the kinks out (probably never since they don't have a very good track record).  I was able to get in and update my login as well as set my security question.  I was also able to add my Captain's Club number.  I can see my next cruise but not any of the others.  I was able to get to the old (yesterday's) home page but that is all. I hope they fix this soon.  I also do not like the look of it.  I like the way the website was a couple of years ago better.

I got in by doing a password reset even though I didn't reset my password.  I think it wanted to enroll my security questions since it took my same old password in the process.

I then had to add my C&A number and Captain's Club #.

It displays two of my booked cruises, but I too can't find a cruise planner.

1 minute ago, twangster said:

I got in by doing a password reset even though I didn't reset my password.  I think it wanted to enroll my security questions since it took my same old password in the process.

Tried that but it got stuck on the "save new password" screen and if I try to login with any password, I get the old error again

It's beginning to populate my history now.  Has my past cruises and C&A point total with status correct.  

It only displays two cruises and if I try to add a future 2019 cruise it uses a 2018 sail date, displays the wrong ship briefly, then nothing is added.

For my upcoming cruise it gives me the option of updating check in information and then this:

Bad Request

Your browser sent a request that this server could not understand.
Size of a request header field exceeds server limit.

Cookie

/n

Might be a good idea to clear browser cache.

EDIT - having cleared my browser cache now I'm back to my first scenario.  

5aa14e5622cdd_rclnogo.jpeg.7aa4e00de586e7ff230ae70cc0c0c4e5.jpeg

2nd EDIT - Now I must use email address.  Username is currently a no-go.

I've managed to manually add all my cruises back in.  

One gave me an issue.  The Alaska group cruise reservation number was six digits.  The new system wants seven digits.  I had to add a leading '0' to my six digit reservation # from MEI to get the new system to take it.

Let's say it was 123456, I had to enter 0123456.

5aa152f66218b_newaddcruise.jpeg.ff10a41308d2aeef520428c4491d370b.jpeg

Pretty much sucks!  Got my cruises loaded as well as my anchor number (the fact that I had to reload everything in the first place is ridiculous!).  But no way to look at the individual cruise details (cruise planner etc.)...If you try to access planner through the main menu it craps out saying it couldn't find the website.  Really big FAIL from the IT department.  I get that it may still be under "development" but any software type worth anything knows you don't take down the old site until the new one is completely ready.

3 minutes ago, jce2 said:

Pretty much sucks!  Got my cruises loaded as well as my anchor number (the fact that I had to reload everything in the first place is ridiculous!).  But no way to look at the individual cruise details (cruise planner etc.)...If you try to access planner through the main menu it craps out saying it couldn't find the website.  Really big FAIL from the IT department.  I get that it may still be under "development" but any software type worth anything knows you don't take down the old site until the new one is completely ready.

I been involved with projects like this before, they are a beast.  I think Miramar is having a bad day.  Got to be pretty crazy there this morning.  

Guest toodle68

Wow.. the new pages after login sucks.. forgetting that my 2019 cruise has gone, it's just terrible UI. 

I don't understand how RC have such basic problems with their website..

I finished up with all the changes and addition to my reservations list.... that was empty.  As of now i can't view any info on any of my sailings..no cruise planner available or options to purchase an excursion, drink package or wifi for that matter.  Its a good thing i don't sail till Nov., but sucks for those who sail in the next few months! 

Guest toodle68
5 minutes ago, WAAAYTOOO said:

I can't even get past the "One Time Only" security update.

I got stuck too until I realized the birth year was YY .. which is rare to see.

1 hour ago, mworkman said:

but sucks for those who sail in the next few months! 

We sail in 18 days, glad I printed off my set sail and cruise documents last month! It seems to me Royal would have emailed a notice to everyone last week about their website upgrade so folks could print what they needed. As Forest said:

Image result for stupid is as stupid does gif

1 minute ago, MaryCS62 said:

Yeah, every time I try to go to Cruise Planner, it loops back to the previous screen that asks for your res #, sail date & ship

...which is what I tried explaining to them over Twitter just a few minutes ago. 

Looks like it's a global issue as others have complained to them, hopefully they will fix ASAP!

What a mess - just logged in, and every time I come back to the main account screen, something changes:

• First, it didn't list any cruises (one is in 16 days and the other is next year)
  • Then it listed the March 2018 cruise, but said I hadn't checked in (clicking "Check in" generated an error)
  • Then it listed the March 2018 cruise, and said my check in is complete (which is true)

It still doesn't have my C&A number or show any cruise history. Matt's right - not worth any more time today.