BLACK FRIDAY

RCARD

Just now, Ogilthorpe said:

Last weekend  I loaded the Royal web page to shop for cruises, and the page that loaded had a "new." Prefix and offered 30% off and free airfare.  I refreshed and it was back to normal. Could this have been a hint of the Black Friday deal? ... or a standard Royal IT glitch? 🤔

"Free airfare" I vote Royal glitch. Having flashbacks to last year's disaster. LOL.

32 minutes ago, RCIfan1912 said:

No way that Internet 60% off could be real. I'll be floored if that's the case. Did they jack up the prices today for this sale? 

Might be indicative of how cheap it costs to provide Internet via Starlink. Royal might be able to turn a tidy profit at $10/day. But why charge $10/day when people are willingly paying $20-$30/day for access?

39 minutes ago, RCIfan1912 said:

No way that Internet 60% off could be real. I'll be floored if that's the case. Did they jack up the prices today for this sale? 

It's not 60% off, it's 60% of fellow cruises ❤️ this.

It looks like its some kind of vote between the 2 options.  60% like the internet option, 40% like the shore excursions option.

4 minutes ago, bretts173 said:

The big question is, do we think this is it or are there still things to add.

great question. i think it’s at least the initial wave, if nothing else. certain things definitely were cheaper but as many have noticed and mentioned, not everything was the best price seen (or even hoped for).

golden advice from everyone here still applies: book it at a price you are comfortable with and if it goes lower, you still win 💚