Star Class Wedding! Oasis Of The Seas November 7, 2021

Booscruize

10 minutes ago, Lovetocruise2002 said:

@Booscruize it’s been a crazy few days and I finally had a chance to sit down and watch some of your YouTube videos. You guys make me smile! Congrats and I say videos are a must in November!

Oh my goodness you have just made BOTH our days! I screamed at Jarell! Queen Sabrina of Coastal Kitchen likes our videos! He met me with the same appropriate and justifiable blank stare that I’ve been getting for 6 years LOL Videos will be done….I am taking on A LOT between filming, blogging and hosting but I think I can! Thanks for the encouragement I will need it LOL 

22 hours ago, Booscruize said:

Plus Jarell has never made this car trip and wants to see Alligator Alley. If you’re from Florida seeing an alligator is just a Tuesday but hey 🤷🏽‍♂️ get your thrills babe LOL 

This made me actually lol! I have only seen a baby alligator once in New Orleans so I am on team See-an-alligator-while-in-Florida, too. Like @PPPJJ-GCVAB, I am getting off Oasis the day you guys start your adventure. Can't wait to see your posts! We S2S and get off Freedom on the 12th and I will absolutely need some fresh Oasis content to drown my sorrows! hahaha

32 minutes ago, DDaley said:

This made me actually lol! I have only seen a baby alligator once in New Orleans so I am on team See-an-alligator-while-in-Florida, too. Like @PPPJJ-GCVAB, I am getting off Oasis the day you guys start your adventure. Can't wait to see your posts! We S2S and get off Freedom on the 12th and I will absolutely need some fresh Oasis content to drown my sorrows! hahaha

LMAO this is why I have obliged and am deciding to making this drive. Inevitably we will also be THOSE tourists who pull over and gawk at the sunning reptiles as if I haven’t spent a lifetime of avoiding walking my small dog near our lakes for fear they end up lunch 😂😂😂 And yay there will be MUCH content to drown away in LOL I am already dreading getting off the ship and it’s a month and a half away! I’m gonna need a sedative on the plane home LOL 

I watched a few of your YouTube videos, the one with the vacation Shein hall is my favorite.....he was so disappointed in his selections while you will be living you best gay- dad looking life. Also on that note I am too guilty of ordering something that looks amazing on the site, only to feel some type of way when it arrives.

4 minutes ago, Ampurp85 said:

I watched a few of your YouTube videos, the one with the vacation Shein hall is my favorite.....he was so disappointed in his selections while you will be living you best gay- dad looking life. Also on that note I am too guilty of ordering something that looks amazing on the site, only to feel some type of way when it arrives.

LMAO best gay Dad is my dream role 😂😂😂 LMAO to be fair tho he wore them and they looked much better on but NOBODY told him to buy EVERYTHING striped that they had 😂😂😂 I will definitely be wearing some of these on this trip! If you go into the playlists we have cruise videos and travel vidoes from all over the world! London, Copenhagen, Stockholm! We love an adventure! And thank u for watching means the world! 

4 minutes ago, Rags1 said:

Don’t set your sights so low to reach my standards!😂. I’m 23 days out and might just start posting mine today or tomorrow. I’m getting itchy fingers!  

I can’t wait to follow! 23 days is LATE! 😂😂😂 get those itchy fingers a movin! 

On 9/21/2021 at 3:24 AM, Booscruize said:
I am both excited and terrified to begin my first live Blog here of my first ever Star Class sailing and also….our wedding! I can only hope it is HALF as good as the amazing bloggers I read religiously here! 48 DAYS! Here we go! 

The Story- My husband and I (I will explain!) booked this cruise for our wedding 2 YEARS ago during a Black Friday sale at an amazing price! We both LOVE cruising…so much so that we have a YouTube channel called BoosCruize so it seemed natural that we would choose to tie the knot in a small ceremony on the high seas! So after much research we decided on the Star Loft Suite 1720 on Oasis Of The Seas! This suite had a HUGE rectangular balcony that could fit guests and also give us the ocean view we wanted….and a Genie to help us pull it all off! What could go wrong?!? Enter…COVID 🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️ As you can imagine we basically needed a new pair of britches every other day for the last two years as things changed. It’s a good thing I buzz cut my head or I’d probably be bald and NOT by choice LOL  
  A year later we weren’t even sure if this cruise would happen but we also KNEW we wanted to be married. So when a company came to us and asked to throw us a huge West Coast “David Tutera” style wedding in Hollywood that will be published for magazines we obviously said YES! We now have two bi-coastal weddings Lol It was amazingly gorgeous but nothing was our choice. It was all chosen for us….right down to our tuxes. We feel BEYOND blessed but it also wasn’t what we had in our head two years ago. So now here we are….our guest list of 50 has gone down to 12 due to covid complications. Are we upset? HECK NO! We completely understand and are going to have the time of our LIVES on a gorgeous ship surrounded by people who love us! We can’t wait! 

Who: We are an LA couple. Jarell is an international Flight attendant (yaasss benefits!) and I am an actor who just moved from NYC in time for a pandemic to close Hollywood 😂😂

Where: We are sailing on the Oasis Of The Seas out of Miami in the Star Loft Suite 1720 with stops at Coco Cay, St.Thomas, and St. Maarten 

When: We sail November 7th-14th, 2021

I think that covers most of the back story and introductions! So happy to meet you all and take you along with us on this very special journey that is over 2 years in the making! Can’t wait to see who our Genie will be! 

For good measure I have included a photo of the happy grooms from our West Coast Wedding! 

F0ED52C3-8B6B-4F1F-AC3B-1BBDFB597175.jpeg

Congrats!  I'm so happy for you.  I can't imagine how nerve racking it must have been with all the canceled sailings when you were in the middle of planning a wedding.  Hopefully, we get the pleasure of meeting y'all onboard.  We will be in a 2bdr aquatheater suite and are counting down the days!

15 minutes ago, Tiffeven said:

Congrats!  I'm so happy for you.  I can't imagine how nerve racking it must have been with all the canceled sailings when you were in the middle of planning a wedding.  Hopefully, we get the pleasure of meeting y'all onboard.  We will be in a 2bdr aquatheater suite and are counting down the days!

Omg really?! That’s so amazing I followed ur blog and loved it! So thrilled we will be on board at the same time! And yes I can’t even tell u how stressful it’s been. But we just rolled with the punches as said whatever happens wil be lovely because we are in love. So small, intimate, and beautiful it is!! 

If you don't mind me asking. Will one of the guest be officiating the wedding or will you just exchange vows? Also is there a planned day to do it? Like are you telling the Genie to have everything ready day 2, so the rest counts as a honeymoon?

12 minutes ago, Ampurp85 said:

If you don't mind me asking. Will one of the guest be officiating the wedding or will you just exchange vows? Also is there a planned day to do it? Like are you telling the Genie to have everything ready day 2, so the rest counts as a honeymoon?

Yes and yes! We have our best friend officiating for our vow exchange. And we are sending a VERY long detailed itinerary and wish list for the day including photos of past star class food spreads and cakes and things we love. It’s going to be in the balcony at sunset on Day 2 after Coco Cay. We are going to bring things like a runner for an aisle & cake topper and garland for rail etc etc. and the rest we are just trusting the magic. We already have such a BEAUTIFUL backdrop and amazing friends that we know whatever the genie does will be amazing. We really just want yummy appetizers and a champagne toast and a cake that feeds 12 LOL I’ve seen people get more than that for their birthdays 😂😂 And yes the rest will simply be a much needed vacation with friends! The Mediterranean honeymoon cruise will come later 😊😊

6 hours ago, Booscruize said:

Lmao God help me…but yes it does. WHY I decided to throw a wedding, host guests, and film a vlog series AND write a live blog is beyond me 😂😂😂🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️

Why, I'll tell you why! Because we need this, we want this. LOVE has a way of making everything so much better. @Booscruizewhen I read your posts I feel JOY! I can not wait for your wedding blog, I promise you I looked at my calendar & tried to free up time to join you, bless you both! Have an amazing sailing and an amazing life together. 

Heart Love GIF by SHINYLUV

12 hours ago, SuperStarian said:

Does this mean we might get double blog/crossover episode? @Tiffeven meets @Booscruize!!!!!!!

Steven made me promise I'd take this one off from blogging.  Last cruise, I stayed up late every night making sure I blogged for the day while he went to sleep only to wake up 2 hours later and me still be up blogging.  Blogging is a ton of fun, and I plan on blogging many more in the near future, but this cruise I'm going to let @Booscruizetake point, and I am just going to be lazy haha.

12 hours ago, Booscruize said:

Lmao God help me…but yes it does. WHY I decided to throw a wedding, host guests, and film a vlog series AND write a live blog is beyond me 😂😂😂🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️

While it does add more onto your already full plate, you will be glad you did when you look back and you have all the memories written down of your amazing trip.  I went back and reread one of my live blogs during the shutdown, and I was amazed how many of the little details that I had forgotten.  This will be a special way to always remember the lovely time you and your husband had with all of your friends.

It’s finally happened!! Just got our long awaited  Genie email for our sailing and we got Shane!!! I’ve heard nothing but RAVES and so we requested him and now it’s official! So excited!!!! Ok so is this the time that I send him my two year in the making prep/wish list and hope he doesn’t immediately give us to someone else? 😂😂😂

8 minutes ago, Booscruize said:

It’s finally happened!! Just got our long awaited  Genie email for our sailing and we got Shane!!! I’ve heard nothing but RAVES and so we requested him and now it’s official! So excited!!!! Ok so is this the time that I send him my two year in the making prep/wish list and hope he doesn’t immediately give us to someone else? 😂😂😂

I don't care *how* crazy your wish list is, it's your wedding. At least you have a good reason for it, unlike some people who I'm sure make insane requests just because they spent the big bucks and feel entitled.

2 minutes ago, GKMCruising said:

I don't care *how* crazy your wish list is, it's your wedding. At least you have a good reason for it, unlike some people who I'm sure make insane requests just because they spent the big bucks and feel entitled.

Lmao to be fair it’s actually very simple and low key 😂😂😂 we are super low maintenance. Mostly just standard things like food and show reservations.  I just took the idea of “the more information the better” to heart and have even included example photos of past Star Cruise parties/cakes/tables/decor that I loved 😂😂😂 he’s gonna be like uhhhh there’s PICTURES?! 😂😂😂

28 minutes ago, GKMCruising said:

One of our Genies actually had a couple request a photographer to follow them into the theater, taking pictures as they went to their front row seats so people would think they were important!😂😂. @Booscruize, you should be fine!

• 3 weeks later...

Update: We are just 11 days from boarding Oasis for our FIRST ever Star Class cruise! Our Genie Shane scheduled a call with us yesterday and he is a GEM! He went over the protocols currently most of which we were already aware. Still bummed that the tours and classes are still a no go. But he did assure us that things  are changing daily. Also another weird thing is we have reserved tuxedos for the wedding but he informed us that this service is no longer available. HOWEVER, he said if we have ordered them and received confirmations (which we have) then we should forward those to him and see what magic he can do because this seems like a problem on their end. If not then we can bring tuxedos but we were desperately trying to avoid that hassle. Otherwise it was all good news! Our at home tests have arrived in the mail and we are off to Florida in 7 days!!