Royal Caribbean Blog

Only reply in this thread when you see an Adventure of the Seas sailing to book!

20 minutes ago, jticarruthers said:

Well that was frustrating, an hour on a call to not get any of the cabins I particularly wanted but I went ahead and booked June 19th in a JS for now and will see what happens.

Was it a particular category that was sold out? Or you had certain room numbers in mind?

33 minutes ago, John Blahnik said:

Any info on air?

I booked my flights last week in anticipation of it going up.

It's not dirt cheap, especially considering how close Orlando and Nassau are. But considering how long I've gone without a cruise, I'm willing to pay the flight prices if it means getting back on a cruise ship.

Airfare is always a game anyway, and Royal Caribbean may open up flights in their system.

Royal Caribbean reserved spacing for flights for their Barbados cruises, and Celebrity did the same for Millennium from St. Maarten. There could be some reserve opening for Adventure as well.

19 minutes ago, twangster said:

I am very happy to see this but I do expect rates to go up as the ship books up on a particular date.

Royal has to be watching and itching to nudge prices up if demand is strong.  The early birds may get the (cheapest) worms.  

Your booking is right in the time window I'm looking at for Vision, so I think I'll be good. Asked my TA yesterday to put a hold on whatever 2B/4B cabin she can get the day the bookings open up, so I'll get a lock on the opening-day pricing.

7 minutes ago, Marc Van Niekerk said:

No joy here.  Tried clearing content, incognito, etc. and do not see Nassau as departure port and no Adventure sailings prior to October (which is Galveston).

I put in June first, then filtered down to ADventure

10 minutes ago, Marc Van Niekerk said:

No joy here.  Tried clearing content, incognito, etc. and do not see Nassau as departure port and no Adventure sailings prior to October (which is Galveston).

If you're searching departure port, it's under South American & Caribbean (not the US) tab.

My amazing Travel Agent, Michelle at MEI had me booked by 7:00 a.m. Texas time for June 19 sailing. I got air DFW non stop to Nassau $400 round trip. We chose to go a day early and booked the Marriott Courtyard and they allowed a 1 night booking. 

Cheers to Michelle for going the extra mile to make this one happen, but then again, that’s her style when working with you on any travel plans. 

14 minutes ago, smokeybandit said:

I was just coming to post this LOL. For me, there was an ad the size of a Rockefeller Christmas tree on the front page taking me right to Adventure and they even slid in the Vision of the Seas under the same ad. Then change to departure port of Nassau under South America & Caribbean like @John Blahnikmention above. Slightly different link, same results:

https://www.royalcaribbean.com/cruises/?departureCode_NAS=true&shipCode_AD=true

Edited by sk8erguy1978
add link and stuff

11 minutes ago, BarbieBell said:

My amazing Travel Agent, Michelle at MEI had me booked by 7:00 a.m. Texas time for June 19 sailing. I got air DFW non stop to Nassau $400 round trip. We chose to go a day early and booked the Marriott Courtyard and they allowed a 1 night booking. 

Cheers to Michelle for going the extra mile to make this one happen, but then again, that’s her style when working with you on any travel plans. 

Anything for my BarbieBell

21 minutes ago, John Blahnik said:

If you're searching departure port, it's under South American & Caribbean (not the US) tab.

I had tried this thanks ?

22 minutes ago, smokeybandit said:

This link worked!

23 minutes ago, Matt said:

I put in June first, then filtered down to ADventure

No luck that way either.