Lovetocruise2002

“I Dream of Genie” – Star Class - Harmony of the Seas – 03/10/19-03/17/19

26 minutes ago, Lovetocruise2002 said:

.  We also inquired about private ice time (as I have heard of other Star Class passengers doing this with success) and we were told that they cannot do that on Harmony but instead, they would give the girls a sticker for public ice time.  No clue what that means right now.

So I Think That Means That Your Genie Will Go Get The Sticker For The Ice Rink Sessions. So You Dont Have To Go Down And Wait In Line To Get In Line To Sign Up For The Ice Session. 

Also If You Mind Wound You Ask You Genie If You Get A Private Time On The Flowrider.   

33 minutes ago, Lovetocruise2002 said:

22 days and counting...🙂

Yay I Have 79 Days Until My First Of Three Harmony Cruises This Year. 

Just now, Jaymac Radio said:

Also If You Mind Wound You Ask You Genie If You Get A Private Time On The Flowrider.  

I already know the answer to that one.  It's "yes" but there is a cost.  It is whatever cost that shows on the cruise planner.

Just going to leave this here...

image1.jpeg.6c9dd08472ac84497737f03d44c4ea34.jpeg

The lead up to this cruise has be odd to say the least.  I am not use to not having much to plan.  I don't know what to do with myself.  Time has come to a complete stop.  I have never felt like this in the lead up to any cruise...so close, yet it feels so far away.  Thank goodness @twangster is blogging this week!

There is not much to do at this point but wait.  The girls and I are packing this weekend.  Those who know us well can guess when Hubby will be packing.  Although he does have a "cruise shelf" now so he claims it will be easy grab and go for him.  Everything is set to go with Araceli.  The only thing left to discuss is embarkation procedures for Star Class at Port Everglades.  I am expecting to hear from her about that at some point this week.  I will post the info as I get it.

Your excitement for this cruise is contagious and I'm so happy for you! I have seen you mention in other topic that your genie sent you PDF versions of the various menus around the ship. Is this something you are able to post here? I'm especially interested in recent Coastal Kitchen dinner menus as I'm seeing some discrepancies between the app menus and what people have mentioned here. Though I'm sure you guys will personally be taking full advantage of the included specialty dining! (as you well should!)

38 minutes ago, spiralqueen said:

Your excitement for this cruise is contagious and I'm so happy for you! I have seen you mention in other topic that your genie sent you PDF versions of the various menus around the ship. Is this something you are able to post here? I'm especially interested in recent Coastal Kitchen dinner menus as I'm seeing some discrepancies between the app menus and what people have mentioned here. Though I'm sure you guys will personally be taking full advantage of the included specialty dining! (as you well should!)

I have them. I will post the PDFs sometime this week 😊

Unless they have changed the menus around (which happened on Allure...so entirely possible), ask the Genie if night #1 is filet night in the CK.  It is on some ships...used to be on Harmony, too.  They will only offer the filet one night (unless things have changed) and the filet at CK is the consistently the best one on the whole ship.  

1 hour ago, WAAAYTOOO said:

ask the Genie if night #1 is filet night in the CK.

On it already!  We made our reservations for CK Night 1 weeks ago!  I would never give up the filet there, not even for Hubby!  And yes, it is only on Night 1.

Coastal Kitchen Menus on Harmony

...as requested by @spiralqueen

Just a note that they will switch the Night 5/6 menus around depending on which night is formal night.  For our western itinerary sailing, the Night 6 menu is actually served on Night 5.

A big thank you to our awesome Genie, Araceli.🙂

CK D #1_ENG.pdfCK D #2_ENG.pdfCK D #3_ENG.pdfCK D #4_ENG.pdfCK D #5_ENG.pdfCK D #6_ENG.pdfCK D #7_ENG.pdfCoastal KIDS MENU.pdf

2 hours ago, pepperandchips said:

Wow, what an amazing dream to have come true and you are so close to departure! I will be here reading along!!!

That is the best way to describe this.  It really is a dream come true.  Literally.

1 hour ago, Boston Babe said:

I'm following again!  Sooooo excited for you and your family!!! can't wait for the blog too!!! 

Wouldn't be the same live blog without you following ❤️

36 minutes ago, Lovetocruise2002 said:

Coastal Kitchen Menus on Harmony

...as requested by @spiralqueen

Just a note that they will switch the Night 5/6 menus around depending on which night is formal night.  For our western itinerary sailing, the Night 6 menu is actually served on Night 5.

A big thank you to our awesome Genie, Araceli.🙂

CK D #1_ENG.pdf 1.25 MB · 1 download CK D #2_ENG.pdf 1.15 MB · 0 downloads CK D #3_ENG.pdf 1.25 MB · 0 downloads CK D #4_ENG.pdf 1.25 MB · 0 downloads CK D #5_ENG.pdf 1.25 MB · 0 downloads CK D #6_ENG.pdf 1.25 MB · 0 downloads CK D #7_ENG.pdf 1.25 MB · 0 downloads Coastal KIDS MENU.pdf 45.77 kB · 1 download

Thank you so much!!!! 💓

1 hour ago, WAAAYTOOO said:

Unless they have changed the menus around (which happened on Allure...so entirely possible), ask the Genie if night #1 is filet night in the CK.  It is on some ships...used to be on Harmony, too.  They will only offer the filet one night (unless things have changed) and the filet at CK is the consistently the best one on the whole ship.  

(emphasis mine) This might explain my confusion. Which change happened on Allure? In the app it doesn't show night 1 as being filet in CK even though I have always heard it referred to as such on here. Is it on a different night for Allure? 

25 minutes ago, spiralqueen said:

In the app it doesn't show night 1 as being filet in CK even though I have always heard it referred to as such on here. Is it on a different night for Allure? 

The app has been wrong for so many things.  I would not depend totally on it if I were you.  I would suggest emailing the concierge on Allure closer to your sail date and asking about the filet on Night 1.  They should be able to answer that for you.

45 minutes ago, spiralqueen said:

(emphasis mine) This might explain my confusion. Which change happened on Allure? In the app it doesn't show night 1 as being filet in CK even though I have always heard it referred to as such on here. Is it on a different night for Allure? 

Yes, on Allure (April 2018) they had switched filet night from night #1 to night #6. The Genie’s explanation was that “the word had gotten out” that night #1 was filet night so they changed it.  I don’t know if it’s still that way or not.