Hideway Beach Pass Price Drop

I know it varies greatly by sailing, these things always do, but FWIW, the price for my Wonder 3/17/24 cruise is now on sale for even less than it was during Black Friday.

It's $19.99pp now.

Dynamic pricing is of course driven by supply and demand so it could be because we are the only ship there and it's a spring break cruise so more kids means less adults able to go there even if they wanted to. Just thought I'd share in case those who are interested and/or already booked wanted to check the price.

EDIT: Apparently it's a "Hideway Beach Opening Day Sale"

14 minutes ago, OCSC Mike said:

I know it varies greatly by sailing, these things always do, but FWIW, the price for my Wonder 3/17/24 cruise is now on sale for even less than it was during Black Friday.

It's $19.99pp now.

Dynamic pricing is of course driven by supply and demand so it could be because we are the only ship there and it's a spring break cruise so more kids means less adults able to go there even if they wanted to. Just thought I'd share in case those who are interested and/or already booked wanted to check the price.

May 4th Icon on sale today for $40.00 buck's! And I thought that was a good price. LOL. 

It still looks too loud and cramped for me. But I did buy a bed by the hideaway pool on board for $239 (twice). I'm ashamed of myself, but I don't have to get up and out at 6am. Sadly the videos of that pool area are looking loud/party vibe also. Miss a calm solarium.

2 minutes ago, foxrunner said:

That just saved me some cash!

I think this is going to be a one and done but wanted to check it out. Maybe the Pizza will be next level.

Like many things cruise-related, the food is the only part of interest to me so I won't be going but have some for me!

Was just coming to post about this sale and saw you beat me to it.  I originally booked at about $49/person a month or so ago.  While I felt that was a little high, just the wife and I were going on this cruise coming up Mar 1 so thought it would be a good time to check it out.  Later cancelled and rebooked for $34.99.  Today saw it was down to $26.99.  I like your $19.99 better, but still glad I have saved over $40 on my original booking for the 2 of us.  

Yep, just checked for our Icon cruise next month (March 9th, 2024). It's down to $26.99. With tax, it's $29.68. If we didn't have our 13 and 15 year old boys with us, I think I'd be tempted to try it at that price. If it gets down to $20, I think we'll pull the trigger and tell the boys we'll see 'em back on the ship. LOL!

25 minutes ago, Ampurp85 said:

I'm not paying for Sorrento's level pizza and other food I can eat for free.

As tempted as I am by seafood pizza and fried shrimp, I don't blame you. I'll stick to the snack shack for free and get my pizza from Sorrento's and my shrimp from the CL.

I'd rather spend the $20pp on Mason Jar brunch or Playmakers.

Don't get me wrong, they did a great job for what it is. It helps distribute people around the island better and is great for someone who really enjoyed the Oasis Lagoon vibe.

Only drawback is they've designed Hideaway on Icon where they could without a doubt make it be a paid area during prime hours, similar to NCL's Vibe Pass. I would not be surprised if they decided to charge for that area of the ship given its popularity. Access to the area is down a flight of stairs and would only take one crew member to monitor.

10 hours ago, OCSC Mike said:

It's $19.99pp now.

WTF. It's 54.99 on sale for mine! It's normally 80 freaking dollars. Utter rip-off.

Yeah…I’m thinking it’s going to be a one and done with me too! I booked it once just to check it out and see if it’s as loud as people are saying.

Looks like it’s a nightclub on a beach. Very loud music and lots of partiers/drinkers. I know that’s the intended vibe and they hope to attract the younger adults and those who love that atmosphere while on vacation. A good place to let loose with adult friends and enjoy the sun, sand, pool and sounds.

Oh, well…hopefully many of those who pay to go there will be those who usually go to South Beach. There’s no pool there but it’s beautiful with all the amenities nearby; beach, bar, bathroom and snack shack. Plus there’s some sports activities for those so inclined.

2 minutes ago, Jill said:

Just cancelled and re-booked for $59. Had it before for $96. Heck that’s 2 drinks! lol 

likely a one and done for us. I’m hightailing it first thing to get all the way over by the in the water swings. As far from the party vibe I can get 😂

$96 and $59 for one or two people?

On 2/2/2024 at 3:11 PM, AshleyDillo said:

Access to the area is down a flight of stairs and would only take one crew member to monitor.

We found this to be a problem once Mr. SpeedNoodles dislocated his knee (for 2 days, before he figured out why it hurt so much).  He couldn't go down any stairs, so we had to stop going to the Hideaway Bar.

As far as the Hideaway Beach Club, we loved that heated pool.  It's SO big. We'd definitely go again.  And hopefully next time he can walk, lol.

It's marked 30% off at 26.99 on Anthem next week. I don't want to go, but I hope it sells out so as to take some load off the rest of the island. If, after I board they have one of those fire sales for $20, I'd consider it just to see what it's all about for myself. The Beach Club is the one I wish I'd see come down. But that never seems to happen anymore.