5 hours ago, Skid said:

@JennyJenny

And now I am even more impressed. Wishing you the best of health for decades to come and looking forward to you sharing your accomplishments. I know there will be many!

That part made me laugh--I knew someone who would go out for ice cream with her friends every week right after their weight watchers meeting. And it seemed like every WW place had an ice cream parlor right next door.

Thank you! I promised my oncologist that I'd send him a post card from my cruise for his big bulletin board in the chemo room (past patients send him post cards for others to look at while they do chemo).

I try to watch my sugar but I figure if I spent a few hours doing a triathlon, I can have a little cheat afterwards. Plus, it gives me something to look forward to!

8 hours ago, mrp4352 said:

I've found my clothes stay neater in packing cubes when packed 2-days before the cruise (to allow for the travel prior to the cruise).  Personally, I don't use the compression for clean clothes - I worry about wrinkles.  So - packing cubes going, compression bags coming home (which also allows for souvenir space!)

I love this idea of cubes going there and compression coming back for souvenir space.  I just found some compression cubes that can be used as normal ones or compressed depending on how you close them so this post made me pull the trigger on grabbing those. I’ll have them expanded going there and compressed coming back! 

19 hours ago, spiralqueen said:

I love this idea of cubes going there and compression coming back for souvenir space.  I just found some compression cubes that can be used as normal ones or compressed depending on how you close them so this post made me pull the trigger on grabbing those. I’ll have them expanded going there and compressed coming back! 

Mine do this... They have a regular zipper and then also a 2nd compression one.  Sometimes you have to be careful when zipping the compression one as sometimes it catches the fabric.  Jane

We also use packing cubes and usually end up with 1 empty cube after we unpack.  Before we go gallivanting around the ship, we each put a set of clothes we can wear on the way home in the empty cube and drop it in our carry-on bag.  No worries about forgetting to leave out a set of clothes on the last night.  Never want to be one of those people. :5_smiley:

3 hours ago, ptod said:

We also use packing cubes and usually end up with 1 empty cube after we unpack.  Before we go gallivanting around the ship, we each put a set of clothes we can wear on the way home in the empty cube and drop it in our carry-on bag.  No worries about forgetting to leave out a set of clothes on the last night.  Never want to be one of those people. :5_smiley:

Oh that is so smart!!!   Jane

I love my HANGING packing cubes by Stow N Go - It has three shelves and a pouch at the bottom.  I can pack for a week in this.  When I get to where I am going I can pull this out, hang it up, and... Im unpacked!  I LOVE THESE THINGS!  and i got the smaller size so that I can use in a carry on or in a large suitcase with room for SHOES!

https://www.amazon.com/Stow-N-Go-Portable-Luggage-Suitcase-Organizer/dp/B01N9KMI1Z/ref=sr_1_3?crid=3988P1OA3PDQG&keywords=stow+n+go+portable+luggage+system&qid=1563412029&s=gateway&sprefix=stow+n+go%2Caps%2C616&sr=8-3