Lovetocruise2002

Cruising with Greatness – Anthem Group Cruise – July 4-13, 2019

31 minutes ago, TheHobbys said:

One day I'm hoping to be able to cruise with the RCBlog community on a GC  (I'll have to ask my #Genie if @Lovetocruise2002 will be allowed back into the suites)  haha

Book the Allure cruise. There will be 5 of us here in Star Class! 🧞‍♀️🧞‍♂️

Just now, AshleyDillo said:

Gahhh..do you know if MEI has group pricing for this one yet?  I don't like what Royal's site is trying to quote me for this sailing.

It doesn't look like it but they let you know when/if the prices go down.

18 minutes ago, AshleyDillo said:

Gahhh..do you know if MEI has group pricing for this one yet?  I don't like what Royal's site is trying to quote me for this sailing.

I thought that @AnnetteJackson mentioned something to @tiny260 about that two days ago. But let me see what I can find out....

3 minutes ago, Lovetocruise2002 said:

I thought that @AnnetteJackson mentioned something to @tiny260 about that two days ago. But let me see what I can find out....

Are you going to offer "Meal with a Bot" to the Royal Caribbean Blog insiders group?  :12_slight_smile:

3 minutes ago, twangster said:

Are you going to offer "Meal with a Bot" to the Royal Caribbean Blog insiders group?  :12_slight_smile:

It will be a “️Class party with a Bot” ❤️

Or maybe a “️Class party with Bots” if you come along 😉

9 minutes ago, Lovetocruise2002 said:

I saw a FB comment of hers that there was a personal group but not a RCBlog group..so was hoping maybe a group block of some sort was snagged at an earlier lower price..wanna get all the details before I pester Stephanie.

3 minutes ago, Lovetocruise2002 said:

It will be a “️Class party with a Bot” ❤️

Or maybe a “️Class party with Bots” if you come along 😉

No more  class rooms seem to be available currently on that sailing, so  class by association is all we will get!

Just now, AshleyDillo said:

No more  class rooms seem to be available currently on that sailing, so  class by association is all you will get!

Correct. But there are currently 5 star class rooms booked by RC Blog members so it should be quite the party!

4 minutes ago, Lovetocruise2002 said:

You know I have a super large balcony right with the A2. And I tried to tell @Big Dawg Ron that bath tubs are available 😆

Relegated to becoming a balcony bot.  Sigh.  

Better than Ron-in-a-tub I suppose.  Or does that suite have a tub on the balcony?  I'm not sharing the balcony with Ron.

On 7/9/2019 at 11:47 AM, Lovetocruise2002 said:

This is the official “Unofficial GC” announcement!

Freshly Amped Allure 03/14/2021

7 of us in the RCBlog community have already booked this one!  More are currently asking for permission lol.

Who’s going to YOLO and Book It next? 

@tiny260 just told me that as of yesterday, MEI already has a group set up for this sailing to get possible group rates 🙂

It hasn’t made it to the events page, so it must not be true 😲😳

57 minutes ago, Lovetocruise2002 said:

Room Service delivery:

Is this because I am Diamond? Or did I get on the good side of @betatke1480‘s Genie? 😆

He has been throwing around celebratory sweet treats today, so maybe. Or a gift from Next Cruise for all of the bookings for Allure 2021. 😉