Allure 03/14/2021 - Super Unofficial GC!

Lovetocruise2002

Hi everyone!

As per the wise @twangster's advice, going to start a thread here.  Hopefully we can use this thread as roll call so that we know who is going.  I'm thinking that was we get closer to the date, we can find a better way to chat and communicate our plans.  But this thread will serve as a good way to know who is in. 

When I booked this sailing upon release back in December 2018, I never thought it would turn into a sailing with friends.  I was so happy when I found out last week a few others also booked this sailing without knowing and beyond excited that many others are now joining in! 

Just to be clear, this is not a Royal Caribbean Blog Group Cruise, it is simply a cruise with great friends who are in this community.  Still hoping that @Matt will join us though ?

3 minutes ago, twangster said:

Keeping this on my radar screen but trying to put a serious dent on my cruise bucket list so not committing just yet.  

Don't go disappointing me twice! ?

3 minutes ago, twangster said:

Plus all the SC is gone so there's that too.  

You have many friends in high places...like Deck 17 high lol

I’m in. No idea if it’s just me or not...since I started traveling solo friends and family have been getting envious and keep saying they want to go with me. Love everyone but not holding my breath. This appeals to me on a few levels, it’s still solo but since you all are going to be there there are more options to be with people. I loved my solo cruise in October but I realized after my land tour last month I like the combo of solo and other people. I’m excited to meet you guys and looking forward to it.

Snagged a balcony which is fun. 

9 hours ago, betatke1480 said:

I have a feeling we are booking Brilliance...

If you’re talking about Boston next Oct., we’re on that one, too.  Still 3 OS left on that one, but brace yourself.  They are EXpensive.  Not SC expensive, but for a Brilliance Suite, REALLY expensive.  I’m sure that’s why there are still 3 of them left.

18 minutes ago, tiny260 said:

DW wife and I are on, deck 17, can't wait.

@Lovetocruise2002 thanks for starting this thread.

@WAAAYTOOO glad you will be on board, can't wait to meet.

@betatke1480 and I are happy to have “Mom & Dad” on this one ?

Speaking of @betatke1480...I love the new addition to your signature...might be borrowing this too! ?

9E4773D9-E4A3-4172-8B7A-064C87E56837.jpeg.beb3ce804346d6e5c924e8697d1b9dec.jpeg

• Lovetocruise2002 changed the title to Allure 03/14/2021 - Super Unofficial GC!
1 minute ago, Lovetocruise2002 said:

@betatke1480 and I are happy to have “Mom & Dad” on this one ?

Speaking of @betatke1480...I love the new addition to your signature...might be borrowing this too! ?

9E4773D9-E4A3-4172-8B7A-064C87E56837.jpeg.beb3ce804346d6e5c924e8697d1b9dec.jpeg

Bring them on, I can take it, if I can corral 11 8yr on a baseball field, I can take 3 on with no problem, wait, by 2021 older DD will be 14? That's a tough age, my DW can handle it though, lol.