CrusingWithMatt

LIVE - Brilliance of the Seas TA May 4-19, 2019

Hello Royal Caribbean Blog members!

My wife Corin and and I will be embarking on our first cruise which happens to be a TA. Go big or go home I guess. I will be doing a daily blog with a few photos and updates starting on the 4th. Stay tuned!

*Crossposted on cruisecritic.com under CruisingWithMatt

Militaryxmas.jpg

Following! Not sure I'd have had the bravery to do a TA as my very first cruise, but you're the guy in uniform so I guess bravery comes with the package. 😉 Have a great time and enjoy all the couples time you'll get!

When you have a moment, what's the itinerary / ports of call?

15 minutes ago, JLMoran said:

Following! Not sure I'd have had the bravery to do a TA as my very first cruise, but you're the guy in uniform so I guess bravery comes with the package. 😉 Have a great time and enjoy all the couples time you'll get!

When you have a moment, what's the itinerary / ports of call?

Bravery or stupidity... We will find out 😂
Here's the Itinerary.

CI.PNG

Bruges is AMAAAZING!  It is known in Europe as the Venice of the North.  It is a great walking city.  Make sure you get some battenburg lace. I am not sure you can bring tulips back on board, but if you can buy some.  The chocolates are great too.  

On 4/29/2019 at 3:09 PM, CrusingWithMatt said:

My wife Corin and and I will be embarking on our first cruise which happens to be a TA. Go big or go home I guess. I will be doing a daily blog with a few photos and updates starting on the 4th. Stay tuned!

Following. What a great trip! Have a fabulous time.

6 hours ago, WAAAYTOOO said:

10 sea days would be heaven !  

We have a 12 nighter on Adventure next year with 6 sea days....would that be about half heaven?😁

There is nothing not to like about Brugge...beer, chocolate, fries, and waffles!

I was just in Cobh (pronouced "cove" btw) a couple of weeks ago, very cute town on the water, with a decent musuem about Irish Emmigration, if that is your thing (or just have a few Guinness).

Have a great time!

20 minutes ago, Auto said:

There is nothing not to like about Brugge...beer, chocolate, fries, and waffles!

Actually my husband would disagree with the "there is nothing not to like".....Belgium is known for what every woman loves.....DIAMONDS, granted it is not Antwerp, but you still can get some great diamonds.  

For me I have made sure that my husband never drinks Chimay beer ever again.  

On 4/29/2019 at 2:09 PM, CrusingWithMatt said:

Militaryxmas.jpg

Can't wait for your posts + pictures! Only a few more days in the countdown!