Where onboard can friends ALWAYS find you?

I'm trying to think of where to tell people to find us… and the only reliable place from day to day on a cruise is that we'll be in the royal theater almost every night and we always come early and sit in the middle of the middle section on the main level, maybe 6 or 7 rows from the stage.  That seems to be the one constant from one cruise to the next that never changes.

We usually do all the other stuff (solarium, pub trivia, game shows, particular eating places, etc etc) but we almost never skip the evening show.

What about you?

I've not cruised with Royal yet but on my last 2 cruises - any venue with a pianist or live musician. But I have a love for a piano bar, so hoping to find my spot on Oasis in May 🙂 

My friend is a smoker so if I lose him I'll check the designated smoking places first and then panic if I can't find him there. The other place he'll be is at a bar, but there are quite a few so I may have to search (and enjoy some drinks to keep me hydrated during said search... haha!)

4 hours ago, HeWhoWaits said:

The only time and place you're guaranteed to find me on a consistent basis is at or near the front of the line waiting for WJ to open for breakfast. The first available real food in the morning happens far too late for this early riser.

As a fellow early riser, I appreciate Oasis class ships on which Park Cafe at least opens at 6:30am. That's usually where I am getting a bagel with lox or egg sandwich before I have my actual breakfast a bit later with my wife.

When we don't have day plans (leaving the ship, trivia, etc.), we're often in the Solarium for at least a few hours (although I will wander off for snacks).