Summer 2025 deployment

SHPA

Deployment schedule for Cape Liberty 2025 and 2026 showed for sailings until April 2026. But you can only book until end of February? So March and April are missing. Does anyone know why? Could Bayonne be getting another ship?

Also frustrating is having two open bookings made at next cruise that now expire on Tuesday when short Caribbean likely comes out Wednesday. 

So much for making open bookings based on opening schedule. 

Now decision is give up on board credit and likely price increases to wait for short Caribbean or book now without all available options.

First world problems. 

2 hours ago, CTSRJS said:

Deployment schedule for Cape Liberty 2025 and 2026 showed for sailings until April 2026. But you can only book until end of February? So March and April are missing. Does anyone know why? Could Bayonne be getting another ship?

I've been wondering this also.  I was considering an April break cruise, but they didn't release them.

2 hours ago, AlmondFarmer said:

Also frustrating is having two open bookings made at next cruise that now expire on Tuesday 

I hear you! I have 3 NC open bookings that I need to apply before March 2nd or I lose the OBC, so they better not delay those short sailings any more than they already have.

2 hours ago, AlmondFarmer said:

likely comes out Wednesday. 

And it looks like short sailings are the week of the 26th now according to last night's update.

Prices in general are crazy but for some reason the UFS on Symphony seems to be immune.  It was priced almost the exact same for Aug 2025 as we paid this past August 2023 in Europe.  So after swearing up and down to my kids (and myself) that having a slide in our room was a one and done experience, we are now booked again for the UFS out of Bayonne in 2025.  Given the rise in Star class prices more broadly, it was only like GBP 2k more for a family of 4 for the UFS than a 2 bedroom aqua suite, and with 2 kids under 10 I think the UFS is a no brainer at that price difference. 

Just now, Lovetocruise2002 said:

Wait a sec...now I am confused. Did it get updated again since last Friday night? Or is that the old one?

Oh, look at that, it got updated again, lol. That's different from what you posted.

Looks like they moved LA from this week to next week with the short Caribbean.

1 minute ago, Lovetocruise2002 said:

I am just going to say again, I hate staggered deployments! lol

On the plus side, I don't think LA was in your master plan (and you know it's not in mine) so nothing really changed for us at least.

EDIT: I missed your post about LA when I posted this. What you said. 🙃

12 minutes ago, smokeybandit said:

They moved LA to next week now, too? Grr.

I'm ready to book 2 cruises, but need to see what's out of LA before I press submit.

I'm finding new silver linings to my boring cruise style of just sailing whatever is at PC.

Sorry Royal is turning this into such a pain in the butt for you guys.

Just now, OCSC Mike said:

I'm finding new silver linings to my boring cruise style of just sailing whatever is at PC.

Sorry Royal is turning this into such a pain in the butt for you guys,

LA is the closest port for us to get to, plus we haven't done the Mexican Riviera yet. Otherwise, I've already got cruises picked out.

5 minutes ago, OCSC Mike said:

On the plus side, I don't think LA was in your master plan (and you know it's not in mine) so nothing really changed for us at least.

My master plan is the same as yours. However, the problem that I have, which I am assuming you don't, is that I have 3 next cruise certificates that I need to apply before March 2nd. So they better not push it back any further.

Just now, Lovetocruise2002 said:

My master plan is the same as yours. However, the problem that I have, which I am assuming you don't, is that I have 3 next cruise certificates that I need to apply before March 2nd. So they better not push it back any further.

Yeah, I know we're waiting on the same ships, just different dates. Fingers crossed for your certificates (no, I don't have those, I'll just be waiting for Wonder vs. Utopia group rates from my TA once they're finally released).

In the meantime, my SIL has been pestering her dad (my FIL) for another freeloader Sky Class cruise. 🤣 We visited them over the weekend and he showed us the texts she sent him with GS prices for Star and Utopia. 🙈

8 hours ago, smokeybandit said:

Quantum joining Navigator out of LA starting in October 2025.  All cruises are 3-6 nights, which is disappointingly short.

https://artifacts.portsamerica.com//wbct/pdf/2025-la-schedule.pdf

I'm going to take a different approach and celebrate the win.  According to an article on this sites main page Royal will now have 2 ships sailing out of Los Angeles start in October of 2025.   I love 7-14 night cruises like anyone else and right now they only offer 3 and 4 night cruises out of LA on a singular ship.  To base a Quantum Class ship in LA even if it will only be sailing between 3-6 night itineraries is still a win, win for Royal cruisers and I believe it will be a win win for Royal as well leading to perhaps 7 night itineraries or longer out of LA on Quantum. 

Another thing I noticed is (although I don't think they've announced anything) it is showing MSC will base a ship out in LA as well. The MCS Bellissima is showing sailing out of LA start in late 2025 as well.  Things are for sure starting to heat up in the LA cruise market with the arrival of a second Royal ship and perhaps the arrival of MSC. 

34 minutes ago, Marlena said:

if wonder is yet to be released does that confirm its only doing short carribean sailings?

I guess you won't consider it officially "confirmed" until it is released but it has been expected to do short sailings for many months now. It should still be doing 7N's from May-August 2025 before Star launches if that helps any.

6 hours ago, OCSC Mike said:

I guess you won't consider it officially "confirmed" until it is released but it has been expected to do short sailings for many months now. It should still be doing 7N's from May-August 2025 before Star launches if that helps any.

I wish they weren’t replacing Wonder in PCN with Star for the 7 night trips.  We were on the 2/10-17 sailing of Icon and much prefer Oasis class ships.  Our group of 15 (8 adults and 7 kids from 12 to 17) were unanimous in that we would rather not sail on an Icon class ship again.

Just now, ChrisK2793 said:

I wish they weren’t replacing Wonder in PCN with Star for the 7 night trips.

Join the club! I have very little interest in Icon class myself and I love Wonder (though I'd happily sail any Oasis class ship).

Hope you still had a good time on Icon even if you don't plan to sail it again.

3 minutes ago, OCSC Mike said:

Join the club! I have very little interest in Icon class myself and I love Wonder (though I'd happily sail any Oasis class ship).

Hope you still had a good time on Icon even if you don't plan to sail it again.

We had a great time, it’s a beautiful ship ….. but there are just so many things about the Icon class that are a downgrade in your experience as compared to Oasis Class. We didn’t even mention to the kids that we didn’t care for the ship, and they all said totally on their own that they’d rather stick with oasis class from now on.

20 hours ago, smokeybandit said:

I wish that port schedule had 2026 available just so I know if Navi or Quantum dates match a narrow window. If not, I have my future cruises ready to go.

Exactly this. I need to know whether to keep the group booking I'm currently holding with Carnival for a specific date range that works for me, or to dump that if Royal puts out something that would do as well or better.

Fourth year in a row that I'm in this "holding pattern" situation.  It's a pain in the @$$ having to wait so long when their main competitor has had the information I need out for several months already.

1 hour ago, Smokey79 said:

What’s the chances of them dropping the new sail dates when the next sale period starts on the website? Or do I need to pay any attention to sales that as a potential time frame? 

I would expect the next releases to drop tomorrow (Tuesday) night like the others but ya never know with RC.

32 minutes ago, OCSC Mike said:

I'm not superstitious and I'm in less of a hurry than most but I'm not sure people like @Lovetocruise2002 wants that out in the universe. 🤫

Sorry...  I'm reloading as well...  As mentioned, I'm almost certain that we'll be "trudging"  down to Miami/Port Everglades for any good "affordable" 3-days in 2025...  PCN is getting too cool.  😉

4 minutes ago, Snotarni said:

As mentioned, I'm almost certain that we'll be "trudging"  down to Miami/Port Everglades for any good "affordable" 3-days in 2025...  PCN is getting too cool.

I refuse to make that trudge. If the prices out of PC are THAT insane I guess I'd explore the option but it would take a HUGE savings. GL to both of us!

2 hours ago, OCSC Mike said:

I'm not superstitious and I'm in less of a hurry than most but I'm not sure people like @Lovetocruise2002 wants that out in the universe. 🤫

Oh I am praying that doesn't happen! I literally told my TA last night we need a Plan B if that does. I keep refreshing that deployment link too.