Summer 2025 deployment

SHPA

29 minutes ago, Marlena said:

But oddly Wonder is still not showing where it will be past april

It was never really clear when the rest of the Wonder sailings would show up b/c some will likely be 7N & the rest will be shorties. I’m waiting on the former myself.

54 minutes ago, Marlena said:

But oddly Wonder is still not showing where it will be past april

Summer 2026? Maybe Western Med... it's likely Harmony or Wonder unless they repeat one of the last three (Symphony-2023, Oasis-2024, Allure-2025).

EDIT: Gotcha... you meant 2025! 😃

3 minutes ago, BrianB said:

Cape Liberty is up.

Ouch!

Did a few quickies. February 2026…a solo balcony is six hundred more than a single in a regular midship balcony.🤔

I was worried I was the only one finding the prices incredibly expensive 

I'm regretting my NextCruise certificates.  These prices are a complete bummer.  For $8k+ I think the kids would have rather checked out Universal. 

And I really didn't think it through - the cheaper room options are all Guarantee these days, so if I want to use all 3 certificates I need to convince my parents to go and put their name on a room and hope we end up at least somewhat close to one room for my younger 2, or pay even more to choose. Or just have my parents take a kid in their room...my brain hurts...

Good times, when I try to book it switches one room to Interior instead of balcony, but the price doesn't change (I am trying to do one balcony one interior.  Everything looks good, right pricing until I get to entering names then it changes it to interior).  Guess I'm just going to bed.

ETA: put a hold for one room on a 4 night Canada, maybe we will take 2 kids on that one and then the other 3 on another one.

1 hour ago, TexanCruiser2007 said:

So looks like Galveston is losing Harmony and Allure will be returning. Why is RCCL downgrading the cruise industry here in Texas while Carnival Norwegian and MSC are sending in new improved ships?

Allure is going to be "amped" in the next drydock and returns to Galveston after that.

Kids Sail Free doesn’t seem to be working. I sort by eligible sailings, but it’s only coming up as 60% off for guests 3 and 4 no matter if I put it as 2 kids 2 adults or 4 adults - same price.  
Anyone finding a cruise it’s actually working on for the new releases?

11 hours ago, BrianB said:

Cape Liberty is up.

Ouch!

Did a few quickies. February 2026…a solo balcony is six hundred more than a single in a regular midship balcony.🤔

$1773 for an interior on Vision out of Baltimore in June for 5 nights. I love Royal but these prices are making me have to look at other lines. 😭

2 hours ago, sleepy425 said:

Kids Sail Free doesn’t seem to be working. I sort by eligible sailings, but it’s only coming up as 60% off for guests 3 and 4 no matter if I put it as 2 kids 2 adults or 4 adults - same price.  
Anyone finding a cruise it’s actually working on for the new releases?

I was gonna book a Star-class on Odyssey but noticed this issue as well.

8 minutes ago, Neesa said:

I'm seeing nothing as far as new releases out of PC or Everglades. The few Tampa sailings have been there and are not exciting at all. I feel deflated, I was so excited to peruse the new offerings. Maybe next week will be better, 🤔😒☹️😢😭

Yeah, you know I'm waiting for Wonder... I can only guess that they will release her last batch of 7N's with the shorties next week but who knows? What's a little odd is that a July Wonder cruise popped up in what looked like a test load last week.

Tampa won't be exciting until they blow up that bridge so Voyager class and above can fit! 🤣 I wish I liked small, older ships... at least some of those prices aren't crazy (for good reason, IMO).

52 minutes ago, Neesa said:

I'm seeing nothing as far as new releases out of PC or Everglades.

That market is going to be completely saturated with Star, Utopia, and smaller ships that offer no VOOM in Sky class. You and I both know how we feel about that lol

39 minutes ago, OCSC Mike said:

Yeah, you know I'm waiting for Wonder...

Me too! I need August 2025 on Wonder