Summer 2025 deployment

SHPA

25 minutes ago, smokeybandit said:

I looked at Wonder. a 3/4 b2b is a competitive price compared to any other 7 nighter on an Oasis ship.

Yep, my group rate comparison for Wonder 7N vs. Utopia B2B in June and July (both at PC) were very similar. Utopia was a bit cheaper in June, Wonder was a bit cheaper in July.

They're both high, of course, but between summer, PC, newest Oasis class, and general price inflation... that was to be expected.

5 hours ago, CruzOnBye said:

Noticed the sale changed again already lol. For example one we looked at for early 2026 went up in price $75 but they are providing $75 back in OBC. Even though we will happily take OBC for our DBP, it still bites when the base price goes up...especially day 2 of releasing the new schedule 😐 (I know, I know better!) We were gonna book last night but didn't have enough time to pin down what we wanted. Guess we're gonna call our TA tonight and book one for 2026 before it changes again and goes up with zero OBC 🥴 

Sales with Royal change every few days. Lately, they have been bouncing back and forth between the OBC offer and $600/$700 instant savings. For most of my sailings, it's pretty much a wash like what you have described for yours. However, with the 3 new ones I just booked Tuesday night, the net savings is lower with the OBC, not much, by about $100 on each reservation. I contemplated texting my TA to price adjust, but then I wondered to myself, what if I price adjusted, got the OBC, then used it for CP purchases, and then the price goes down somewhere down the road? I would need to price adjust again, I may lose the OBC with the price adjustment, but what happens if I spent it already? I figured that would not be worth the hassle, so I never texted my TA to price adjust on this one.

9 minutes ago, Lovetocruise2002 said:

Sales with Royal change every few days. Lately, they have been bouncing back and forth between the OBC offer and $600/$700 instant savings. For most of my sailings, it's pretty much a wash like what you have described for yours. However, with the 3 new ones I just booked Tuesday night, the net savings is lower with the OBC, not much, by about $100 on each reservation. I contemplated texting my TA to price adjust, but then I wondered to myself, what if I price adjusted, got the OBC, then used it for CP purchases, and then the price goes down somewhere down the road? I would need to price adjust again, I may lose the OBC with the price adjustment, but what happens if I spent it already? I figured that would not be worth the hassle, so I never texted my TA to price adjust on this one.

That is a good point...I figured we would lose the OBC with a price adjustment but to your point, if we spend it then that is a hassle right there. Although I won't be spending OBC for 2026 cruise till at least around Black Friday this year, so maybe I could get lucky but it's unlikely, and probably not worth it if it's a wash. I just wish they would just stay with one sale for at least a week lol. They are making me think way too hard for a vacation happening 2 years from now 😄 

I've kinda accepted at this point that Royal has changed direction and is very much going for the short cruise market in the Caribbean. If that works for them, fair enough I guess.

They shouldn't apply this to the decreasing number of ships in other regions though - I still maintain that putting Indy on shorter runs in Europe is a bit mad and is unlikely to work, total misunderstanding of the UK market. And certainly curious about how both Quantum & Navigator will work in LA, not much variety in ports there!

18 hours ago, CruzOnBye said:

That is a good point...I figured we would lose the OBC with a price adjustment but to your point, if we spend it then that is a hassle right there. Although I won't be spending OBC for 2026 cruise till at least around Black Friday this year, so maybe I could get lucky but it's unlikely, and probably not worth it if it's a wash. I just wish they would just stay with one sale for at least a week lol. They are making me think way too hard for a vacation happening 2 years from now 😄 

I checked with my TA because there was a price drop after an OBC promotion. She confirmed I would lose the OBC.

In your scenario of using the OBC right away so it would be a hassle to take it away I offer this:

How many stories have we heard  of a cruise being canceled after final payment because of a balance due in the CP, even when it shows zero balance due. I wouldn't want to risk it. JMHO.

• 2 weeks later...
57 minutes ago, mills10 said:

I was just coming here to see if it was just me.  I wanted to price out a cruise for Oct. of '25.  I checked the website and the app and they are missing from both. 

They must of just did that.  I check almost everyday and it had all the months in 2024 and 2025 and on Jan and Feb for 2026.  I’m keeping my eye on that schedule.

36 minutes ago, WhoCruiser said:

Hoping it's just an IT glitch, as I've seen some things drop off the calendar for stretches of several months on some other voyages I'm following, that would be extremely troubling, if actually true... 

Appears so far to only be an IT glitch. Several others here have reported several months of listings disappearing too for other ships, and when I went back in and played with the search settings some more, it did show up again, as seen here 5 minutes ago, so it's an intermittent IT issue that will hopefully fully resolve soon. But I'll still keep my eye on it, as it strongly resembles the opening salvo of some serious shenanigans that went on last year that caused a LOT of confusion & problems for those booked on Liberty towards the end of the year...

Screenshot 2024-03-14 174229.png

• 2 weeks later...
17 minutes ago, Smokey79 said:

Thank you. That’ll be used in the future but I’m really looking at probably September/ October 2026 time frame for a sailing date. The latest I see on there is April. 

I wouldn't expect later dates in 2026 to begin showing up until around November/December this year.