Summer 2025 deployment

SHPA

Hi, we have cruised with RC many times and with NCL once but now that we have young kids we're more picky - not having to fly, school schedules, having Coastal Kitchen access while also not paying an arm and a leg, etc. Is it clear to anyone from past years and/or the deployment schedule below ("Northeast and Long Caribbean") if there should be additional 7/8-night Caribbean cruises released in Feb leaving from Cape Liberty in summer 2025 (ie, does this mean only 14-night Caribbean cruises from anywhere plus cruises to the Northeast)?

https://creative.rccl.com/Sales/Royal/Deployment/2025_2026/2025-2026_Deployment_Opening_Schedule.pdf

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
23 minutes ago, Jenn G-MEI Travel said:

Hello! The remainder of 2025 including Cape Liberty will be out the week of FEB 12 🙂 

According to the deployment schedule, some of the remainder will be that week but some will also be the following week. Did you just mean the Northeast?

https://creative.rccl.com/Sales/Royal/Deployment/2025_2026/2025-2026_Deployment_Opening_Schedule.pdf

• 2 weeks later...
28 minutes ago, OCSC Mike said:

I don't follow. If Wonder goes to Galveston at some point what does that say about Star for May 2026 and beyond?

I see what you mean.

The question was about Icon, he brags about new world class terminal facilities, but then hints with WONDER-ful.

8 minutes ago, smokeybandit said:

I see what you mean.

The question was about Icon, he brags about new world class terminal facilities, but then hints with WONDER-ful.

Yeah, it was a weird tease for sure. Adding those weird star emojis (that look like the Subaru logo) didn't help either.

With Harmony in Galveston until Spring 2026, I really don't see how Wonder would go there before then.

2 hours ago, OCSC Mike said:

Yeah, it was a weird tease for sure. Adding those weird star emojis (that look like the Subaru logo) didn't help either.

With Harmony in Galveston until Spring 2026, I really don't see how Wonder would go there before then.

I think the star emojis were just my TA adding some flare to her post,lol. But yeah I'm still not sure what this means 

Who wrote that? Bayley or Scott's TA? 

Seems like they should put a LNG-powered ship in Galveston, either an Icon-class or Utopia, not Wonder. 

I would take that hint with many grains of salt.

Edit: Elizabeth Wright's blog post:

Did Royal Caribbean's CEO hint Wonder of the Seas could be deployed to Galveston? | Royal Caribbean Blog

2 hours ago, Cakemeister said:

Who wrote that? Bayley or Scott's TA? 

Seems like they should put a LNG-powered ship in Galveston, either an Icon-class or Utopia, not Wonder. 

I would take that hint with many grains of salt.

Edit: Elizabeth Wright's blog post:

Did Royal Caribbean's CEO hint Wonder of the Seas could be deployed to Galveston? | Royal Caribbean Blog

Bayley said it, my TA posted what he said.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm glad I saw this, I almost started a new thread. Any guesses on the new releases? Week of February 12th doesn't help. I wish Royal would release "preview sailings" so when they open we can pounce! LOL, Tuesday, or Wednesday? I can't remember will we get a timely email? Nah, I'm just following this strand and putting on notifications, I'm confident this Community will know before any Royal notification. 

Me: Staring at the RCCL website

Cabash: Don't even think about it! We most likely have to pay more in Federal taxes this year, we have our Freshman year in college bill that we have no idea will be AND I'm looking at the roof....I think we will replace it this year.

Me: Silence, deafening silence....thinking I hope there are some really interesting sailings stopping a different ports in 2025! I think I'm checking Celebrity as well! What credit card has the best promotion for the $840.00 or so deposit? I can't wait to peruse the offerings......

Wish me luck 🙂

6 hours ago, smokeybandit said:

I *hope* to book two cruises this week, or one this and one next. Hopefully prices are a bit more favorable with the release than they were December's releases.

5 hours ago, OCSC Mike said:

I'm in the same boat (possibly 3). Fingers crossed. 🤞

Ditto. Hopefully 3 as well, and hoping for better pricing...

2 hours ago, Sweety said:

I am doing the same.

Guilty!  NextCruise told me it was scheduled for Feb 14 at 11am.  But I take anything they say with a grain of salt and will be stalking the website.  I already warned work to expect me to be useless Wednesday because I have vacations to plan.  Tomorrow is my day off and I'll probably be stuck home in a snow storm so it would be amazing if they managed to do it then.