Jump to content

10 Drink Card spotted


Recommended Posts

have seen a lot of question about the 10 drink card on this site.

So far since start up it has not been spotted yet, that has now changed.  Spotted on Explorer of the Seas early on Day 5 after the Solarium pool opened.

image_67167745.JPG

Just FYI Explorer out of San Juan is running a around 30-35% capacity on this sailing

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Atlantix2000 said:

No drink package is good for a beer drinker.  In the past when I've purchased these cards, the bartender has even stressed "Don't use this for beer."

At playmakers they serve the cocktails with beer as ingredient.

I have ordered these with the beer served separate. Essentially a shot and a beer. Worth a punch on the old drink card I do say. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 hours ago, CruiseGus said:

have seen a lot of question about the 10 drink card on this site.

So far since start up it has not been spotted yet, that has now changed.  Spotted on Explorer of the Seas early on Day 5 after the Solarium pool opened.

image_67167745.JPG

Just FYI Explorer out of San Juan is running a around 30-35% capacity on this sailing

Great to know we should start looking for them again, thanks for posting.
How many days left on your cruise ?  You mentioned seeing them on day 5, but wondering how late in the cruise it showed up.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/28/2022 at 11:29 AM, Qeyton Dude said:

Great to know we should start looking for them again, thanks for posting.
How many days left on your cruise ?  You mentioned seeing them on day 5, but wondering how late in the cruise it showed up.

So if you would have bought it as soon as it showed up around 11am on Day 5 you would have had the rest of the day and Day 6 & 7 to use it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 months later...

I assume that these are only available for purchase once on board?  Mrs Fan would be a liability (for me) with a drink package with probably just a glass of wine with dinner. Might convince her to get a Mimosa one or two mornings.  This would be a perfect fit for myself.  Not sailing for a long while so I hope they have implemented this ship-wide by that time.  Thanks for posting.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, FSUFAN said:

I assume that these are only available for purchase once on board?  Mrs Fan would be a liability (for me) with a drink package with probably just a glass of wine with dinner. Might convince her to get a Mimosa one or two mornings.  This would be a perfect fit for myself.  Not sailing for a long while so I hope they have implemented this ship-wide by that time.  Thanks for posting.

Only onboard and usually not until a few days to halfway through the cruise.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...