Royal Caribbean Blog

Would you volunteer for a test cruise? (Survey only - Not a place to apply)

• Replies 546
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As a glass half-full kind of guy, I think @Matt may have accidentally provided RCG an invaluable service: a database of individuals who should ABSOLUTELY 100% NOT be involved on a test cruise due to a

This thread just gets funnier and funnier.  Best one in a long time.  I too would like to volunteer.  However, I think the best way to trial all of these protocols is to test them under the most sever

Posted Images

Absolutely.  I can drive to any of the ports which would avoid potential exposure en route to the ship.  I am currently working remotely and have been since March so I would be able to completely quarantine pre- and post-cruise without any issues. 

Probably the biggest thing that would keep me from volunteering would be if I had to arrange my own testing to be eligible.  I know there will be testing at the port and I don't mind that, I just don't want to go out of my way to get tested unless I absolutely have to.  

• SpeedNoodles changed the title to Would you volunteer for a test cruise? (Survey only - Not a place to apply)