Pookie

Oasis of the Seas - Star Class - Royal Genie

What great day 4!

Woke early, bellinis, mimosas, pot of coffee and Delaneys standing Starbucks order delivered right on time.

We braved the Windjammer after all the liquids, I believe to Allan’s dismay.  Miss D can now say she’s been there, done that.  I think the deciding factor of not doing that again for her, was there were no mini croissants😁

Allan met us at the elevator with his magic card and whisked off the ship at warp speed.  We then bumbled around the market place, smoking the numbers off our credit card then hopped right back on the ship.  We placed an order for Johnny Rockets and drinks with no ice with Allan and everything was delivered in about 20 minutes and we ate it on the balcony. Napped and now we are on our way out to Izumi for dinner.  
And Delaney actually squealed when she saw what was waiting for her.  See pic for details😍

35F7A4CE-3AA1-40BE-A98C-92CB249AF8AA.jpeg

B16666F5-AF43-4524-A64E-EEBAA97AE8F7.jpeg

08CAC012-F955-4D89-B04C-6952C2C8F5C4.jpeg

31920CD4-18D6-4FA5-9B70-10D8648BF4F1.jpeg

22 hours ago, Pookie said:

Here’s one for the censors.  And he’s going out in public wearing it.  We will see how long it takes for the light bulbs to flash on and the censorious looks to set in😁

3F8DF7A1-22F4-464D-91F4-F957C170BC74.jpeg

Awesome.....................

23 hours ago, Pookie said:

Here’s one for the censors.  And he’s going out in public wearing it.  We will see how long it takes for the light bulbs to flash on and the censorious looks to set in😁

3F8DF7A1-22F4-464D-91F4-F957C170BC74.jpeg

Sorry, fat fingered this post and can't figure out how to delete one...

I've been too busy recently and FINALLY got a chance to get on here and follow along (last minute cruise preparations and all),  and I have a few observations 1) I love the T-Shirts.  2) Allan seems awesome, and I hope he is still on the ship next year when we are in that room. 3) Speaking of which, since we are in the same cabin, please refrain from destroying the place🤣

Hope the rest of your time there is great, which I assume will be!

45 minutes ago, emsff02 said:

I've been too busy recently and FINALLY got a chance to get on here and follow along (last minute cruise preparations and all),  and I have a few observations 1) I love the T-Shirts.  2) Allan seems awesome, and I hope he is still on the ship next year when we are in that room. 3) Speaking of which, since we are in the same cabin, please refrain from destroying the place🤣

Hope the rest of your time there is great, which I assume will be!

I’m sure the pressed ham I did will be gone by then😂😂😂 we did have a toilet issue and one call to Allan and it was fixed within 15 minutes!

3 hours ago, Ogilthorpe said:

Has a trend been established?

Has a new tradition been created?

😮😳😁🤣🤣

I have already decided that this will be one of the first things I do when I get there! Gotta convince the rest of the people sailing with us to do it as well, just like those goofy stick figures people put on the back of their cars.